Re: Power Pedals with Zwift [mattsurf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will try this as well. Thank YOu!
E
Quote Reply
Re: Power Pedals with Zwift [ejoe156] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ejoe156 wrote:
I could only assume that ERG was on in that I had chosen the wahoo as the "controllable" and I was in a training program- as opposed to a route- which I just assumed was always ERG. When using my wahoo for both controllable and power, I never had make sure that ERG was on during training rides.

Training workout does not always mean erg mode. You can turn it off or on. When you select a workout, you should see a selection at the bottom for erg mode. It's the screen that shows the graph of the upcoming workout.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another person who uses multiple smart trainers, tacx vortex and cyclops magnus with my assioma duo pedals and they both work fine. I've used ANT+ and a gaming desktop, and my ipad with bluetooth. Pair the pedals as power, the trainer as controllable trainer, and I'm off. Cadence appears automatically with the pedals when I pair them.

There was a recent favero update for the pedals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ejoe156 wrote:
I could only assume that ERG was on in that I had chosen the wahoo as the "controllable" and I was in a training program- as opposed to a route- which I just assumed was always ERG. When using my wahoo for both controllable and power, I never had make sure that ERG was on during training rides.

The smart trainer being set to "controllable" does not mean that the workout was being done in erg mode. When you set up the trainer in Zwift, Zwift has no idea if you are doing a workout or a free ride or a group ride or a race. Also, some people prefer to do workouts with erg mode off.

Janyne
Quote Reply
Re: Power Pedals with Zwift [jmkizer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for this, however, I was able to make sure the ERG was on during another attempt in a training session. Again the pedals registered power and the avatar responded but the trainer was not controlled even though it was set as "controllable".
Quote Reply
Re: Power Pedals with Zwift [jmkizer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just did the Powermatching on the wahoo fitness app... I think that may have done the trick. Would you recommend NOT using the Element Bolt during the rides on Zwift if the metrics are being displayed correctly on the iPad?
Thanks
E
Quote Reply

Prev Next