Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Niagra Falls Trip [SG1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 2 cents:

I would do two full days in NF. I'm about 2 hours away and go there every couple of years. If anyone from outside of Canada is here visiting family, we end up taking them to NF.

The usual touristy stuff isn't my thing, so I avoid Clifton Hill like the plague. Doing Barrelman there a couple of years ago I took the kids on Clifton Hill and let them each pick one thing. Daughter picked the huge Ferris wheel which was fun. Son picked an indoor playground that had these air powered guns that shoot soft tennis balls so you could have a battle with them. That was just out front, wait till you get inside! Inside was....basically nothing. Some mats on the ground for kids to roll around on. It was basically empty. Good life lesson!

Niagara On the Lake is fun, and there's a big playground right beside the Main Street that your kids might like for a few minutes.

110% you have to take a picnic lunch down to Niagara Glen. https://www.niagaraparks.com/...garden/niagara-glen/ It's not as popular as it should be IMHO. Take lunch down to beside the river. It's pretty awesome. If this is the only thing you listen to from my post, make it this one. Just be careful because you're right beside the river:

Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Niagra Falls Trip [] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI the OP was from 2020. In any event, Niagara Falls is currently designated as a :lockdown" zone in Ontario.
Quote Reply
Re: Niagra Falls Trip [slink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slink wrote:
The Canadian border is closed for tourism. You should make a back up plan.

The OP posted this in Jan 2020... before covid was on our radar.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply

Prev Next