Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem
Quote | Reply
Have all of them BUT the 25mm which is of course what I need. Also need a high near stem. Pm me if you have one laying around.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Greenj5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may have them. Traveling the weekend but I’ll dm when I get back
Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Greenj5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a high near stem brand new with the cover and screws. $40 shipped.

Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. I have a 25mm spacer. I’ll have to measure as I don’t see it on it. I have like 5 of each size lol

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do any of you also have the arm pad wing spacer??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yea. I’m
Sure. Never used mine.

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Shyland83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the high near stem still available?
Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If so I would love to buy it. 608 7726651 is my number
Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Dustinmaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Think I have a high near.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Pwraddr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Pwraddr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be amazing! Could I buy it? Please text me at (608) 772-6651 Dustin Maher
Quote Reply
Re: ISO Trek Speed Concept 25mm mono spacer and high near stem [Dustinmaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent.
Quote Reply