Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Mizuno Racing Flats 9.5 & Trainer 9
Quote | Reply
For those of you speed demons, I have a pair of never-used still in the box Mizuno Wave Spacer racing flats, size 9.5 US, euro 42 2/3 or UK 8.5. They retail for $100 but I'll send 'em to to you for $55 (domestic only...price changes to reflect shipping if outside US). This is the old ('04/'05) version of the Wave Spacer with the Red logo not the silver that you'll see if you go to roadrunnersports.com and look at the shoe:

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/...fljjbelgcgecfefdgg.0

I also have a pair of Mizuno Wave Maverick II that are also brand new but I'm not sure if I can find the box. They are size 9.

Send me an e-mail at: tribato@hotmail.com if you're interested. Since I'm too lazy to start another thread, I also have a pair of size 41 Nike T-Speed tri-specific cycling shoes for sale. They cost me $160 and have been worn twice...make me an offer before I throw them on ebay where they usually go for $95 to $120.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply