Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Antique 56cm Specialized S-Works Transition frame set for shipping and wine.
Quote | Reply
Nostalgia, this sentimental longing for the past to go back to your happy place and loved people.

Remember when Peter Reid was scorching the lava fields, dominating the race on his noble steed, the Specialized Transition S-Works? See, you remember it as if it is yesterday, and a huge smile just appeared on your face.

Don't you want to capture this feeling for ever?

Well, now you can. I dug deep into the bike and parts pile and dug up a 56 CM Transition S-Works frame set. Build it up, hang it over your fireplace, whatever makes you happy.

Now, it's an older beast. so don't expect to set any records on it. But since you are still reading, I guess that that is not why you want this frame. Actually, you don't want this frame, you NEED this frame!

Of course these frames are priceless. But since I discovered a slight scratch, I can let this go for almost nothing. How about actual shipping from 08889, and a very (very) good bottle of wine? Seat thrown in for free!

Photo's at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cz6XpEPGbeAWLspeA
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Antique 56cm Specialized S-Works Transition frame set for shipping and wine. [Tampeloeres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Antique 56cm Specialized S-Works Transition frame set for shipping and wine. [jks84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame moving to upstate NY. Thanks Jake.

Will report back as to the quality of the NY wines soon.

Hein
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Antique 56cm Specialized S-Works Transition frame set for shipping and wine. [Tampeloeres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool !

If I didn't buy a frameset last month, I would have PM'd you too :-).
Not sure if my bottle offer would have convinced you though...definitely not local wine (as I'm in wayyy up north east Canada) ;-p !!

Louis :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you find a home for this frameset?

I direct a youth cycling program, with 50% of children from marginalized, low-income communities.

Thanks,

Scott Christopher
Front Rangers Cycling Club
Denver, CO
Quote Reply