Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon and Pool Swim Gear - Blueseventy, Speedo
Quote | Reply
I have a few swimming-related items to sell geared towards both triathletes and pool swimmers. All prices are negotiable and include shipping to Canada/USA (I will ship internationally too, but won't commit to paying shipping until I figure out how much it would cost to get it to you). Photos are uploaded here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1A4WYKemFA3SRPMb2Ltt8HuFmt1QkEdee?usp=sharing

Triathlon:
Blueseventy Helix wetsuit size MT ($200 USD)- used, but still plenty of life left in the suit. Small hole at the seam in one of the shoulders, will include wetsuit glue to reseal.
Blueseventy PZ4TX size M ($175 USD) - used, but only worn a couple of times. I bought it in like-new condition from a retired pro on here, and wore it just twice in Kona this year (race and practice swim). I think he had only used it a couple times as well, he was selling a number of them at the time!

Pool swimming (from my days as a competitive swimmer!):
2x BRAND NEW Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer X Size 26 ($250 USD each). Never worn, includes the original box (and still has the tags on them)
2x Like-new Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer X Size 26 ($150 USD each). Worn for 1-2 races each, so essentially brand new but no box included.

Please let me know if you would like to see more photos!
Last edited by: kerikstri: Dec 2, 19 9:56
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon and Pool Swim Gear - Blueseventy, Speedo [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon and Pool Swim Gear - Blueseventy, Speedo [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New years bump. Open to offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Open to offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply