Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pompeo = POS [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roger. No crickets in your corner. I believe the bell has been rung for what is it now the 3rd round?

There is now a Core Values as well as the specifics of this case debate still out there to be had. Crickets in the opposing corner?
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump, today:

"You did a good job on her, Mike."

(pats gently on head).

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Trump, today:

(pats gently on head).

Off the cuff left teleprompter. At an event of such importance that only he could fix, Peace for Israel and Palestine with the head of state representing.

I know pieces of shit and I know inappropriate behavior. Well done Trump you can't help stepping on it no matter the venue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Trump, today:

(pats gently on head).

This is where the excuse that Pompeo is somehow trapped in a situation. That is wrong, Pompeo acted the way he did because he wanted to and knew that behavior was rewarded by trump.

Also, the laughing of the crowd at this was disturbing.
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The laughing is reflexive. I've always watched in wonder how every audience will laugh at any joke he makes, no matter how unfunny. I guess it's expected and makes things less awkward.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Trump, today:

(pats gently on head).

"Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job"
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [fishgo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pomeo is in Kazakhstan promoting press freedom and had this exchange with a reported from Kazakhstan where he demonstrated why he was a POS and damaged the US.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

I agree, it is sad for this country.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pompeo testified in front of the house today and it did not go well.

First, he only agreed to testify for 2 hours, after he made Clinton testify for 11 hours when he was in charge. But he is going to speak at CPAC today, so he is making time for that, but not actually his job.

Second, Ted Lieu tore him apart. My favorite is when he asked him if Iran had more enriched uranium than when trump's term started. He replied yes they do, then this sudden realization that he screwed up came across his face. He told the truth, but you could see on his face just how much he screwed up.

Third, he refused to say the Corona virus is not a hoax. Once again evidence that he is what the title of the thread describes him as.

His appearance was really bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, is Mike Pompeo a POS?

I don't know, but what's the deal with all of these whistle-blowers? Are there any more IGs left in DC?

https://abcnews.go.com/...fs/story?id=71876817

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Well, is Mike Pompeo a POS?

I don't know, but what's the deal with all of these whistle-blowers? Are there any more IGs left in DC?

https://abcnews.go.com/...fs/story?id=71876817

I thought this would be about Pompeo saying any middle east peace plan needs to recognize the "biblical truths". Because apparently he does not understand that the main parties involved there are generally not really followers of the Christian Bible.

It like really crazy that someone thought it was a good idea to put someone in charge of middle east peace that believes their actions can start the apocalypse and also actually wants to start said Apocalypse. I am not an expert, but that seems like a bad idea.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Evergreen thread.

“There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration."

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In his new book about Khashoggi:

“He didn’t deserve to die, but we need to be clear about who he was -- and too many in the media were not,”

Jesus tap dancing Christ, you were the Secretary of State when a permanent resident of your country was brutally killed and you follow “he didn’t deserve to die” with “but”? What an absolute piece of shit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:

“He didn’t deserve to die, but we need to be clear about who he was -- and too many in the media were not,”

Jesus tap dancing Christ, you were the Secretary of State when a permanent resident of your country was brutally killed and you follow “he didn’t deserve to die” with “but”? What an absolute piece of shit.

Who was he?
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Who was he?

The enemy of someone who just gave him millions of dollars?
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
The enemy of someone who just gave him millions of dollars?

What do you mean by this?
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i read it as Kashogghi was the enemy of a certain Saudi prince who just paid the US big $$$

https://www.businessinsider.com/...018-10?r=US&IR=T

if wrong, my apologies
Quote Reply
Re: Pompeo = POS [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
i read it as Kashogghi was the enemy of a certain Saudi prince who just paid the US big $$$

https://www.businessinsider.com/...018-10?r=US&IR=T

if wrong, my apologies

Ah, the "him" is Pompeo by extension of role in U.S. government. That makes sense.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:

Seems like the thread title has held up to the test of time.
Quote Reply

Prev Next