Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the Powerbeats pro after using the previous version...they are great. I use them daily for commuting and while running and working out. They are really good.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alex_korr wrote:
I tried the following:

Airpods
Plantronics Backbeat fit
Mpow flame
TOZO T10 5.0
Jlab audio jbuds

They all bounce around in my ears, making the sound choppy. It does not matter how hard I push them into my ear canals.
To keep AirPods from falling out, I have to use something like Earhoox. Annoying, esp. as sometimes the sleeve obstructs some of the control gestures.

Hopefully the AirPods Pro will be more stable out of the box (a la Powerbeats / Powerbeats Pro.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a fan of the Bose Sound Sports and have owned several pairs. Music is great and they're open so when I'm riding in traffic, I can hear what's about to run me over.

infinIT Nutrition
Custom Blended Nutrition Solutions
http://www.infinITNutrition.com

Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Second the new powerbeats. Great sound, stable, and sweatproof. I had issues with sweat and my airpods, but the powerbeats are great. They are on the expensive side, but worth it with the use they get.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [ADabs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last time I tried the bone conducting 3 years ago, they had awful sound leakage. I might as well have had a speaker deployed. Have they gotten any better?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use Mpow EM1. (for outdoor rides, running, work).

Pro: super cheap, 6hr battery life, fast charging, doesn't interfere with sun-glass, single ear stay aware of my surroundings.
Con: Quality of sound, slight lag when watching a movie/youtube. (I use other Bluetooth headphones for this).

I use it for podcasts and ambient background music during rides/runs so quality doesn't have to great for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [uucee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
uucee wrote:
Hopefully the AirPods Pro will be more stable out of the box (a la Powerbeats / Powerbeats Pro.)
So far the AirPads Pro have been quite stable while running. But so are the Powerbeats Pros: AirPods Pro vs. Powerbeats Pro vs. WF-1000XM3 (Bonus: vs. WH-1000XM3) (someone's reddit review.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been using the Xtrainerz since before they were available in the US, while they aren't BT, they are a game changer for me. I also have the Jaybird Run XT, but only use them in situations I want some noise cancellation/reduction. The Xtrainerz really shine for me in the pool, they add a nice distraction to swimming endless laps, but also love them for early morning/late night runs outside. I have even ventured to using them on outdoor bike rides on more secluded roads, still won't use them on the bike in high traffic areas.
Last edited by: huskertko: Nov 7, 19 9:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jabra elite active 65t. does not move at all (for me)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You want ones that wrap around your ear.

JLab Fit Sport In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - they are good but don't last that long in terms of battery.

Also, do an Amazon search on "APEKX Clip Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Headphones, Headset, Speaker, Wireless Receiver with MIC for Hands-Free Call and Music". That paired with some over-the-ear headphones like Sony AS210 Sport In-Ear Wired Earbuds or Philips SHS3200PK/37 Ultra Comfortable Gym Flexible Earhook Headphones

I also have a pair of fake Beats By Dre of Amazon. They are ok (like the JLab ones)

the Philips plus the APEKX adapter is my normal jam for running. Loud, long battery and doesn't fall out of my ears.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [Jonathan22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried a slew of cheaper bluetooth earbuds. All had problems - didn't fit no matter what, sounded like crap, continually connecting to my phone and draining the battery when they were in my pocket, etc. I'm now on the bose soundsport free. They stay in my ears, have good sound and OK battery life, and just work how they should. Unreasonably expensive though.

I tried the corded bluetooth soundsports, but the weight of the cord eventually pulled them out on my long runs.
Last edited by: Kwalton839: Nov 7, 19 10:46
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [jfranci3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love my Trekz Titanium bone conducting. No movement at all, works with sunglasses, and I can still hear stuff. Sound leakage is minimal - I use them on the plane too.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [uucee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Powerbeats3 or jaybird tarah pro
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [KENNBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just picked up the Airpods Pro, they work amazing!!! And stay in my ears no problem. Love the noise cancellation and/or pass through modes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bose Soundsport Free.
https://www.bose.com.au/..._free_wireless_black

I do all my trail running with them and they don’t move. And the sound is fantastic.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me some bluetooth headphones that won't bounce around in my ears [irongirl101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 on Bose SoundSport Free. Running, Riding, Lifting. They stay in and sound good. Minimal dropouts, but it does happen sometimes to my left earbud.

I also have the Treks. They are fine but don't sound as good as actually shooting the sound into your head holes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use Kinivo BTH240s. Bought them on Amazon.

Would still be using my 2015 pair if the dogs hadn't gotten a hold of them. Inexpensive, effective, good sound.
Quote Reply

Prev Next