Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Rudy [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rudy went on Fox news today and said "I didn’t need her out of the way, I forced her out because she’s corrupt"

Seriously this is just nuts that this is not a huge story. Somehow someone outside the government is allowed to remove ambassadors. One they needed to get rid of to help their client AND the person paying them, that is somehow two different groups of people.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He’s certainly not helping Senate Republicans who want a quick Senate trial with no witnesses.

And what are the odds the documents Rudy has been collecting in Ukraine were produced by Russia’s FSB? Putin must be having a great chuckle over all this.
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Dec 17, 19 5:17
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Putin is chuckling about as Rudy's OAN interview being rebroadcast on Russian TV.

Useful idiot.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Rudy went on Fox news today and said "I didn’t need her out of the way, I forced her out because she’s corrupt"

Seriously this is just nuts that this is not a huge story. Somehow someone outside the government is allowed to remove ambassadors. One they needed to get rid of to help their client AND the person paying them, that is somehow two different groups of people.

I'm no lawyer, but sounds like a case for defamation of character. Maybe even wrongful termination?
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy [AndysStrongAle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree on the defamation of character- but doesnt she still work for the state dept (just not in the same job)
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’

I'm sure entirely tongue-in-cheek...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Giuliani on Lev Parnas's exclusive description, to Reuters, of a meeting with a Venezuelan under criminal investigation. “Lev Parnas has no right to be talking about that meeting,” Giuliani said. “It was a confidential meeting - if it did happen.”

trump does not care about corruption. trump is allowing his lawyer, who he does not pay and illegally does not say that on his financial disclosure forms, to use his position as the president's lawyer to get high paying contracts to lobby the US government. trump promotes corruption.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.businessinsider.com/...isinformation-2020-3

Twitter deleted a tweet from Rudy and locked his account because it contained false Coronavirus info — he re-tweeted a tweet from Charlie Kirk that claimed that hydroxychloroquine (the malaria drug) was 100% effective against Covid-19
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-twitter-deletes-giuliani-tweet-for-spreading-misinformation-2020-3

Twitter deleted a tweet from Rudy and locked his account because it contained false Coronavirus info — he re-tweeted a tweet from Charlie Kirk that claimed that hydroxychloroquine (the malaria drug) was 100% effective against Covid-19

His account was hacked. That has to be the reason. Rudy would never be that irresponsible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Rudy appears on RT on election day....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giuliani-helps-kremlin-backed-rt-news-network-spread-lies-on-election-day?via=twitter_page

The Kremlin-backed news network RT kicked off its Election Day coverage with an interview with Rudy Giuliani, who gleefully helped spread misinformation about the vote.

During the chat, Giuliani furthered a Russian disinformation campaign to make false claims about Joe Biden’s health, namely that he’s “suffering from dementia.” Giuliani also repeated his discredited attacks on Hunter Biden—a story that Russian state media has been keen to keep going in the face of disinterest from legitimate news outlets around the world.
Quote Reply

Prev Next