Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aquaman Bionik wetsuit
Quote | Reply
Bought one last year and you can not believe the wuality of this wet suit. This is by far and away the best wetsuit there is. It goes on easy and comes off very fast. No need for gels or pam to put it on. you don't even feel it in the shoulders or arms, very flexible. It does not crack or dry out like the Ironman, and it comes off faster than the others. The zipper is so easy because it zipps down and puul it up to undo. You don't wrench your shoulder getting the zipper undone. Emmanuel who lives in Michigan is very easy to deal with and a great guy with service and knowledge of this suit and others. You will not be sorry if you get one. He also races competively in his age group and just got back from Niece a few months ago where he finishes in the top of his group in the swim. Just go try one on and you will see the difference in quality and how easy the wetsuit is to work with. Check out his website at www.aquamantri.com I don't work there, just a endorsement for a suit that I love and a dealer who treated me right.
Quote Reply
Re: Aquaman Bionik wetsuit [Matt Berner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also have an Aquaman Bionik and a Quintana Roo Superfull. Both are excellent suits. I do like doing business with Emmanuel since I am a shop owner and he is close to our store so shipping is quick. I've been very inmpressed by my Bionik. They are awesme suits. I second that.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Aquaman Bionik wetsuit [Matt Berner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have lots of experience with Aquaman suits, and I think they are the best suit on the market right now. Very flexible, goes on and off easy, and great shoudler mobility. Most of the athletes at the National Training Centre here in Victoria use Aquaman and even witht 2-3 open water swims per week all summer, they hold up very well.

Joel

www.CompetitionZone.com
Quote Reply