Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A Little Bit of Everything From Zipp, Nike, Hed, Shimano, SRAM, Ritte, Garmin, Silca, Oakley, and More
Quote | Reply
Doing some Fall cleaning at my training/CompuTrainer studio in Brooklyn and I have a TON of random stuff for sale. Items, descriptions, links, pics, and prices are listed below. Ask questions or make an offer on anything, I want it all gone! Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees, or I'm happy to arrange local pickup in NYC.

Xterra V0.02 Speedsuit, medium, lightly used but great condition. This is the suit that is NOT legal for WTC races but IS legal still for USAT races (USAT Rules HERE). Great suit if you are racing non-Ironman events, if you want a practice suit for the pool/open water, or need a way to keep a heartrate monitor on in the pool - $30

Beats By Dre Studio Wired Headphones- These work great and have minimal usage. Standard stereo hookup and, thanks to Apple, I have nothing to plug these in to any more. They run on two AAA batteries and come with the case, cord, and carabiner that they shipped with. - $50

Edco Single Wheel Bag- Unused, new condition - $15

Infinity Cyclewerks Double Wheel Bag- SOLD

Nike Vaporfly 4% - SOLD

Brooks T7 Racers, size 11.5, Unused. I have ONE pair of these to sell (ONE SOLD). Couple small marks on the shoes (visible in the pics) due to them being stored with a bunch of greasy stuff, but the shoes have never even been tried on - $60 each

Brooks T5 Racer, SOLD

SRAM Red Crankset (gxp), - SOLD

Shimano Dura Ace FC-9000 Crankset, 53/39, 172.5 arms, 11 speed, these are like new. Mounted, ridden a couple miles, taken off - $200

SRAM Force 22 Crankset (gxp) - SOLD

Shimano Ultegra 6800 Crankset - SOLD

Shimano Ultegra R8000 Crankset - SOLD

Carbon Quarq Crank Assembly (no spider) - SOLD

Custom Oakley Radar - $100

HED Blackdog FLAT Aerobars with integrated brake levers. I always loved these flat bars which were much harder to find than the dropped model. These were well used but well loved, taken off my bike 7 years ago and have just been collecting dust since. The lazy-S extensions were cut (275mm exposed) and there's some residual tape and marks from tape on the horns and extensions. These have the wide flippers under the oval cups. I have a set of unused Hed pads I'll include as well as the gently used CeeGee pads, both pictured below - $200

HED Corsair E Zero Drop Aerobars - Flat, Di2 model bars with wide flippers under butterfly cups with CeeGee pads. Lazy-S extensions were cut (280mm exposed) - $200

HED Corsair Zero Drop Aerobars - Flat, NON Di2 model (integrated brake levers) with wide flippers under butterfly cups with CeeGee pads. Lazy-S extensions were cut (280mm exposed) - $200

Spare Hed Parts- Spare extensions cut to 295mm, wide flippers, riser kit. Make an offer

Carbon Extensions, - SOLD

ISM Adamo Attack Saddle, used, good condition with light wear at the tip - $50

Silca Italian Army Knife- Venti (20 tools) - BNIB, ONE of these to sell (one sold)- $30 each

Silca Phone Wallet - SOLD

Garmin Devices- a 920 watch (705 AND 520 BIKE COMPUTERS SOLD). All are used but in great condition. I'll include the 920 charger, the bike computers charge with mini and micro USBs. $150 for the 920

Zipp Firecrest 808 Rear Clincher- SOLD

Hed Stinger 6 Front (Tubular)- I believe this wheel is from 2011 (wide rim) but it's in great shape. Minimal use (used a Stinger 9 mostly), plenty of life left. Comes with a Corsa CX tire glued that probably has 150 miles of use in it. Stickers are a custom matte black - $200

Ritte 1919- SOLD

Miscellaneous Spare Parts- Some front derailleurs, brake calipers, bottom brackets (including two CeramicSpeed 30 to 24s), stems, etc. If something looks interesting, ask or make an offer. *Updated with more info and pics

Profile Design Carbon Brake Levers

Ritchey Pro Carbon 110mm Stem (ZIPP STEM SOLD)

Shimano Ultegra Front Derailleur - (ALL SRAM DERAILLEURS SOLD)

Two matching Ceramic Speed PF30 to 24mm non-coated bottom brackets. These were mounted on my Ventums when shipped to me, but immediately taken off and never used (needed a 30mm for my Quarq). There retail at $359 through CeramicSpeed directly but you can find them from reputable places for more like $225.

ONE set of Wheels Manufacturing PF30-Out ABEC-3 bottom brackets (blue- second ABEC-3 SOLD) and two sets of Wheels Manufacturing PF30-Out Angular Contact bottom brackets (red). The ABEC retail at $79 and the ACs at $105. Same as the CermicSpeed BBs, these were all mounted on Ventums that were replaced with BB30s (I'm a Ventum pro and retailler, hence the plethora of Ventums and extra BBs)

Lots of rim brake calipers- Three newer Ultegras and a Dura Ace under bottom bracket mount rear - (Three SRAM Reds, two SRAM Force, and Ultegra 6600 all SOLD)

2018 Shimano XTR Rear Derailleur M9000- Got this for a 1x project I was working on, used it in two training rides and then at Ironman Germany, decided I was an idiot for embarking on this project, put the derailleur back in the box - $115

Branded Clothing- I have a bunch of tri, cycling, and casual wear from Louis Garneau, Champion Systems, New Balance, etc. It's all branded but it's also all very cheap. Sizes, pictures, and prices are in THIS LINK. Keep scrolling, there's a lot of stuff on there and the cycling/running/tri gear is toward the bottom. And as with all the above, I want this gone so am open to offers.
Last edited by: TriBy3: Aug 27, 19 11:04
Quote Reply
Re: A Little Bit of Everything From Zipp, Nike, Hed, Shimano, SRAM, Ritte, Garmin, Silca, Oakley, and More [TriBy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Re: A Little Bit of Everything From Zipp, Nike, Hed, Shimano, SRAM, Ritte, Garmin, Silca, Oakley, and More [TriBy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any specifics on the miscellaneous parts?
Quote Reply
Re: A Little Bit of Everything From Zipp, Nike, Hed, Shimano, SRAM, Ritte, Garmin, Silca, Oakley, and More [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll get some more detailed pics and info up tomorrow. Aside from the two CeramicSpeed BBs, off the top of my head there are a few Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Outboard 24mm bottom brackets, Zipp SL Beyond Black and Ritchey Carbon Pro Stem (both are 110mm), a Force, Ultegra, and Red front derailleur, a Force rear, a pair of carbon Profile Design TT brake levers, and a bunch of random rim brake calipers from Shimano and SRAM.

If you have a question about something specific, let me know. Otherwise I'll take some better pics and get them posted along with confirmation of everything I said above.
Last edited by: TriBy3: Aug 14, 19 11:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How long are the carbon extensions?

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent about bibs
Quote Reply
Re: A Little Bit of Everything From Zipp, Nike, Hed, Shimano, SRAM, Ritte, Garmin, Silca, Oakley, and More [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The carbon extensions are 330mm from tip to tip

Quote Reply
Re: A Little Bit of Everything From Zipp, Nike, Hed, Shimano, SRAM, Ritte, Garmin, Silca, Oakley, and More [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just added some closer shots of the miscellaneous parts and brief descriptions of each. Let me know if you have any other questions about them or anything else!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent about frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Posted a couple new things and cleaned up all the sold gear. Whatever is still listed is still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the clothing link up to date? Still looking for a pair of the old design black bibs in medium, could settle for the white.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on Ritchey Stem
Quote Reply