Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: More Problems for Trump... [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FindinFreestyle wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
Yes, yes, it's all because of Trump. Yet, Obama had 24 'mass shootings' during his 8-year tenure and was never vilified like the Dems are doing right now with Trump. Trump has had 4 in three years. I guess Obama was a much bigger racist than Trump because mass shootings seem to be the benchmark.

Greg

Yeah I clearly remember all those killers who mentioned they were trying to further Obama's agenda. Like the democrat kid the other day.... I'm sure we will shortly find out he was killing in the name of universal healthcare.

Yeah, the 'democrat kid'. Is that the one that was a fan of Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders? Also called himself an 'environmental extremist' and stated that we needed to 'depopulate' the world. Ever thought if declarations that the world is going to end in 12 years just might have some sort of influence over an idiot like that? When do we start blaming Bernie, Warren, and AOC? Especially since he pointedly remarked that he held his positions about immigration BEFORE Trump was elected.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: More Problems for Trump... [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
These are the things people say that just turn off rational discussions:

250 mass shootings so far this year
They have fully automatic machine guns
We’ll all be dead in 10 years if we don’t stop global warming

The truth is bad enough, why exaggerate? You’re either ignorant or dishonest, and I don’t want to talk to either one. I’m all for trying to solve whatever it is that makes these mass shootings happen, I don’t want crazy people to have large clip rapid fire weapons, and I’m for the environment, but all of the above phrases are non-starters for me.

I didn't say any of those things.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
Quote Reply
Re: More Problems for Trump... [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
FindinFreestyle wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
Yes, yes, it's all because of Trump. Yet, Obama had 24 'mass shootings' during his 8-year tenure and was never vilified like the Dems are doing right now with Trump. Trump has had 4 in three years. I guess Obama was a much bigger racist than Trump because mass shootings seem to be the benchmark.

Greg

Yeah I clearly remember all those killers who mentioned they were trying to further Obama's agenda. Like the democrat kid the other day.... I'm sure we will shortly find out he was killing in the name of universal healthcare.

Yeah, the 'democrat kid'. Is that the one that was a fan of Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders? Also called himself an 'environmental extremist' and stated that we needed to 'depopulate' the world. Ever thought if declarations that the world is going to end in 12 years just might have some sort of influence over an idiot like that? When do we start blaming Bernie, Warren, and AOC? Especially since he pointedly remarked that he held his positions about immigration BEFORE Trump was elected.

Greg

Sure, declarations the world might end in 12 years have influence. If you are trying to say they have the same degree of influence as Trumpublican rhetoric of late, I disagree. We have a right wing white male terrorist problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:
These are the things people say that just turn off rational discussions:

250 mass shootings so far this year
They have fully automatic machine guns
We’ll all be dead in 10 years if we don’t stop global warming

The truth is bad enough, why exaggerate? You’re either ignorant or dishonest, and I don’t want to talk to either one. I’m all for trying to solve whatever it is that makes these mass shootings happen, I don’t want crazy people to have large clip rapid fire weapons, and I’m for the environment, but all of the above phrases are non-starters for me.

I didn't say any of those things.

Greg

Did not intend to imply that you did (but people do, people here recently on the first 2 statements). Was just adding my comment to your thread.
Quote Reply
Re: More Problems for Trump... [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FindinFreestyle wrote:

You remember the guy who specifically targeted and shot the Republican Congressmen who were practicing for the Congressional softball game, right?
Quote Reply
Re: More Problems for Trump... [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
FindinFreestyle wrote:

You remember the guy who specifically targeted and shot the Republican Congressmen who were practicing for the Congressional softball game, right?

Yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
Multiple shark attacks at a beach in Florida. Some could have been Great WHITE sharks. OMG, racist, white nationalist, ultra right wing extremist sharks now...

https://people.com/...hours-florida-beach/

Before anyone gets orgasmic at the thought of hurling accusations at me for belittling other recent events, please note that I am mocking the standard Democratic response to put the blame for those events on Trump as if they only started happening when he became president.

Flame away if you wish.

Greg

I'm sure when Trump saw the report on Fox News, he said "Thank god, at least they're white!"

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Re: More Problems for Trump... [Giant Steps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: More Problems for Trump... [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:

I didn't know you had a sense of humor. Good job. :<D
Greg

Quote Reply

Prev Next