Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2014 Cannondale Slice RS 56cm Ultegra Di2 Flo ex garmin bike
Quote | Reply
Hi Slowtwitch,

Looking to sell my 2014 Cannondale Slice RS 56cm. 99% sure this is an ex Garmin-Cannondale bike due to the nice vision integrated bars, bar tape, bottle cage it originally came with, etc that matched the photos of an ex rider's bike. I made a few changes once I got it.

Details:
56cm frame - well traveled race bike, but great mechanical order.
Ultegra 11sp Di2 - working great.
Dura Ace 7800 crankset 175mm with DA 55t outer chainring, FSA 42 inner ring. Added by me, didn't come with bike. I liked them more than the cannondale cranks.
Vision integrated bar set up. I don't have any extra risers and these parts may be hard to find. You could shorten it, but need parts to raise them. I just made it work. Fine shape, but also well traveled.
ISM adamo saddle. Fine shape, but used by me for a good while.
Flo clincher disc with specialized tire (this was purchased by me after the bike and has very little use). Great shape.
Has a ritchey 88mm custom build front tubular with a red chris king up. Laced every other hole (32 hole hub, 16 hole rim) with vittoria tire. (this was purchased by me after the bike and has very little use). Great shape.

I think that's most of it. With this being an ex pro bike there are marks, nicks, scrapes, etc from being packed and unpacked on the frame and handlebars. It was like that when I got it and it didn't bother me. Bike is structurally and mechanically sound. Bike was great. I got it in summer of 2017, rode it for a handful of TTs and it has sat since August 2018 once I went to back to school and now I'm out of shape and don't need it.

It's packed in a box ready to go. Thinking $2000 shipped to continental U.S. is fair, but open to offers as well.

Could also sell without the wheels for $1650 shipped.

Thanks!
C
Last edited by: connorspencer: Jul 29, 19 16:49
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Cannondale Slice RS 56cm Ultegra Di2 Flo ex garmin bike [connorspencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any chance this is still available? this is exactly what I am looking to buy
Quote Reply