Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert
Quote | Reply
The cynic in me makes me wonder if the recent Trump comments have been an effort to divert or distract any news tying him to Epstein. I'm sure he'd rather be considered a racist than a pedophile.
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
The cynic in me makes me wonder if the recent Trump comments have been an effort to divert or distract any news tying him to Epstein. I'm sure he'd rather be considered a racist than a pedophile.

Finally someone gets it and it's not just Epstein
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the cynic in me wonders if Trump is a divertion of the billionnaire / ultra conservative class to rewrite the US Constitution:

https://en.wikipedia.org/...of_the_United_States

https://jacobinmag.com/...ced-budget-amendment

https://melmagazine.com/...rom-making-it-happen
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

He isn’t racist. He’s just pretending to be racist so that people will talk about that instead of the other far worse things that he’s doing/done. But those are all fake news anyway because they paint him in a horrible, horrible light.

Oh yeah, her emails! The economy! MAGA!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

He isn’t racist.

Maybe not overtly racist, but I think his vision of the ideal America is circa 1950. He has a nostalgia for big American factories churning out metal cars. Milkshakes and burgers on main street. White men in charge because they know best. None of the social nonsense that's happened since then - all the uppity women, blacks and freaks calling themselves whatever they want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

I won't say this anywhere except ST so I ask you guys to keep this under your hat.

You are getting close, but it's not about Epstein. It's about the Kennedy assassination and Trump's involvement.

When you open your newspaper tomorrow, go to the comics where you'll find an envelope. In that envelope, you'll get more instruction.

I can't impress upon you enough how important it is that you keep this between us.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

Do you think it's a coincidence that Epstein is still alive?
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not saying he isn't racist. But I think it is possible that he is just throwing more fuel on the fire to divert from his connection to Epstein.

That being said, he says a lot of stupid crap and always doubles down on it rather than backing off or owning it. So this isn't like it is new behavior, and maybe he's just following his SOP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
     Have not seen much on Trump-Epstein connections beyond the party things that were local in flavor, and I'm sure many are looking. What has been reported are ever more connections to the Clintons, including Hillary and their global initiative, and even Chelsea and the Epstein's "Madam" Ghislaine Maxwell. I'd imagine there are many high powered types tied up with Epstein and with much to hide, and Trump may very well be one of those, but have not seen the goods so far.

https://www.politico.com/...rump-clinton-1424120
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

It's sad that a guy who speaks on a 4th grade level is supposedly conning all of America with such simple, see-through tactics. It's almost unbelievable. Have we really become that easy to manipulate?
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
Have not seen much on Trump-Epstein connections beyond the party things that were local in flavor, and I'm sure many are looking. What has been reported are ever more connections to the Clintons, including Hillary and their global initiative, and even Chelsea and the Epstein's "Madam" Ghislaine Maxwell. I'd imagine there are many high powered types tied up with Epstein and with much to hide, and Trump may very well be one of those, but have not seen the goods so far.

Thanks for re-focusing this discussion.
Impeach Hilary now!

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

It's sad that a guy who speaks on a 4th grade level is supposedly conning all of America with such simple, see-through tactics. It's almost unbelievable. Have we really become that easy to manipulate?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Well, not to say I'm not easily manipulated, but I cast two non-Obama votes to continue my streak of never voting for a Democratic nominee. I was in agreement with most Republicans that he was not experienced enough to run the executive branch. Same goes for the current POTUS, but somehow Republicans thought it was a good idea this time around. I assumed it was because Obama proved them wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
JSA wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Well, not to say I'm not easily manipulated, but I cast two non-Obama votes to continue my streak of never voting for a Democratic nominee. I was in agreement with most Republicans that he was not experienced enough to run the executive branch. Same goes for the current POTUS, but somehow Republicans thought it was a good idea this time around. I assumed it was because Obama proved them wrong.

Hillary needed a better catch-phrase. "It's my turn" did not resonate.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Jul 29, 19 10:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Have we always been?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

He's not distracting us from anything specific. Creating chaos and controversy for attention is how he operates continuously. He's not playing poker, he's playing 52 pick up.
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
dave_w wrote:

Thanks for re-focusing this discussion.
Impeach Hilary now!

-
I went to what we have gotten out of the Epstein case so far. It is what it is.
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Have we always been?

Good question and I'd have to go with an affirmative. However, subtlety has gone out the window.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He’s not trying to divert attention from anything.

He’s going for the voters in the half-dozen states that he needs to swing his way in 2020 who may or may not be “racist” but who approve of the “Send them back!” mentality.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: The cynic in me wonders if Trump is trying to divert [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He’s going for the voters in the half-dozen states that he needs to swing his way in 2020 who may or may not be “racist” but who approve of the “Send them back!” mentality.[/quote]
You’re kidding yourself, they are racist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have we really become that easy to manipulate?[/quote]
Not “we”, just the extraordinarily gullible Trump supporters and apologists and lots right here in the LR.
Quote Reply