Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Air Relax vs Speedhound [Darro020] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wanted to bump this, in the market and BF's in a couple of days. The AR 4.0 is right under a grand after BF week pricing, the speedhound pro is $750, normtechs are the same price as the SH and from what I understand the only difference between the normatech regular and pro is programing.
Quote Reply
Re: Air Relax vs Speedhound [zinny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That BF Normatec at $749 is just a stupid low price. They have really worked at reducing the price year after year while everyone else has been on the rise. There is no reason to get the Normatec pro IMHO over the regular Normatec. The pro is more for like a clinic setting and the difference in the pro vs regular in earlier gens was much wider than it is now. I have a AR 4.0 but unfortunately I haven't had any time to use it so I can't comment on it.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Air Relax vs Speedhound [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is Speedhound having any BF deals?
Quote Reply

Prev Next