Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How do you think mueller will respond to these three questions. [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
Calamityjane88 wrote:
dave_w wrote:
Well apparently I give Mueller more deference than a lot of folks, though I pointed out early on that I did not think Mueller was the main writer of the report (Weissmann is my guess), several of these political analysts are now wondering out loud about how involved Mueller was in the final product.
-

Chris Wallace )FOX) "This has been a disaster for the Democrats and iI think it's been a disaster for the reputation of Robert Mueller. " and "He has seemed very uncertain with his brief. He doesn't know -- seem to know things that are in the report. "

John King (CNN) "Why does he seem unfamiliar at times with his own report? It's a voluminous report. He was the CEO of the operation if you will. But other people are questioning, is he all there if you will."

Chuck Todd (NBC) called the optics a disaster and said "House Judiciary members do believe they should start impeachment. If that's what Bob Mueller thought needed to be done, he didn't do anything today to help advance that cause, if he believes that is where this should head."

Terry Moran (ABC) "Impeachment's over," , and said it looked like Mueller had slowed a step or two.

credit mostly here: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/...g_investigation.html

I tend to dislike listening to commentary following an event like this because I think generally we can determine our impressions and conclusions for ourselves without the aid of network know-it-alls (with their agendas).

So, taking into consideration Mueller's job, he performed just fine. He organized and directed a team to do the work. He couldn't do all the interviewing, document reviewing, taking statements, researching,
writing, filing, photocopying or whatever all by himself. We know he had lawyers, paralegals, law clerks, secretaries. I don't know how many hands were involved, but its probably like managing a whole law firm. Who could be surprised that he didn't personally author every paragraph in the report or know with certainty each supporting argument?

Yesterday was one of the most important days of his career. Stressful. Hostile questioners-- questioners who are more concerned with appearances than anything else. Anyone sitting in his chair who has any integrity and who does not want to be manipulated would be sweating bullets and forgetting words.

So, I guess I encourage you trust yourself and your impressions.

Really? Is sounds like Mueller was not familiar with the firm 'Fusion GPS' that supplied the Hillary Clinton oppo. research on Trump. From this research the unverified Steele dossier was used to help get warrants to spy on the Trump administration. Unbelievable how easy it was to get a FISA warrant to spy on a presidential candidate, think how easy it would be to spy on any citizen..

It will be interesting to see what Barr and the boys come up with in their investigation.

So what FISA warrants were out that were to spy on the trump administration?
Quote Reply
Re: How do you think mueller will respond to these three questions. [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
getcereal wrote:
Calamityjane88 wrote:
dave_w wrote:
Well apparently I give Mueller more deference than a lot of folks, though I pointed out early on that I did not think Mueller was the main writer of the report (Weissmann is my guess), several of these political analysts are now wondering out loud about how involved Mueller was in the final product.
-

Chris Wallace )FOX) "This has been a disaster for the Democrats and iI think it's been a disaster for the reputation of Robert Mueller. " and "He has seemed very uncertain with his brief. He doesn't know -- seem to know things that are in the report. "

John King (CNN) "Why does he seem unfamiliar at times with his own report? It's a voluminous report. He was the CEO of the operation if you will. But other people are questioning, is he all there if you will."

Chuck Todd (NBC) called the optics a disaster and said "House Judiciary members do believe they should start impeachment. If that's what Bob Mueller thought needed to be done, he didn't do anything today to help advance that cause, if he believes that is where this should head."

Terry Moran (ABC) "Impeachment's over," , and said it looked like Mueller had slowed a step or two.

I tend to dislike listening to commentary following an event like this because I think generally we can determine our impressions and conclusions for ourselves without the aid of network know-it-alls (with their agendas).

So, taking into consideration Mueller's job, he performed just fine. He organized and directed a team to do the work. He couldn't do all the interviewing, document reviewing, taking statements, researching,
writing, filing, photocopying or whatever all by himself. We know he had lawyers, paralegals, law clerks, secretaries. I don't know how many hands were involved, but its probably like managing a whole law firm. Who could be surprised that he didn't personally author every paragraph in the report or know with certainty each supporting argument?

Yesterday was one of the most important days of his career. Stressful. Hostile questioners-- questioners who are more concerned with appearances than anything else. Anyone sitting in his chair who has any integrity and who does not want to be manipulated would be sweating bullets and forgetting words.

Really? Is sounds like Mueller was not familiar with the firm 'Fusion GPS' that supplied the Hillary Clinton oppo. research on Trump. From this research the unverified Steele dossier was used to help get warrants to spy on the Trump administration. Unbelievable how easy it was to get a FISA warrant to spy on a presidential candidate, think how easy it would be to spy on any citizen..

It will be interesting to see what Barr and the boys come up with in their investigation.

Carter Page who worked for the Prez
Quote Reply
Re: How do you think mueller will respond to these three questions. [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
chaparral wrote:
getcereal wrote:
Calamityjane88 wrote:
dave_w wrote:
-

Carter Page who worked for the Prez

Carter Page only worked on the campaign, not the administration. Also the FISA was only issued months after he left the campaign. So no, there was no FISA on anyone when they actually worked for trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
Calamityjane88 wrote:
dave_w wrote:
-

My point was that it is reasonable that Mueller doesn't have every specific detail at his fingertips. I think it's silly to be so "gotcha!" about his testimony. Look at the big picture.
Quote Reply
Re: How do you think mueller will respond to these three questions. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
High time for the Hitler spoof... lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cVsmuxOj28
Quote Reply
Re: How do you think mueller will respond to these three questions. [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More hilarity ensues. For you with TDS 'trigger warning'_

Quote Reply

Prev Next