Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Drudge and Trump's wall [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:

...Except the AP story is correct and you are wrong. The Ellis Island award was not for "The Medal recognizes individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate,..." as you stated, but for people that "have distinguished themselves in field, profession, or occupation." Here is an article from 1986:

X Infinity.

Thank you for thoroughly and completely shredding vecchia capra's spin on this, with sources. VC probably won't address this. Instead, I suspect that he will slink away from his wildly inaccurate account of this award. When he says:

"The news industry is self destructing itself these days in my opinion. They contradict themselves, make statements that are easily and clearly false and try to make themselves out as some kind of avenging saints defending truth. "

He clearly should have been looking right in the mirror, and substituted "partisans" for "the news industry". Sadly, most folks just bide their time and trot it out the exact same talking point in a future discussion, to a crowd much less capable of refuting it.

It's scary that some people are using this as an excuse to continue support for Trump as well as vote for him again. How does this sound?

"Donald Trump is self destructing himself these days in my opinion. He contradicts himself, makes statements that are easily and clearly false and tries to make himself out as some kind of avenging saint defending truth."

NAILED IT!
Quote Reply

Prev Next