Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: #IstandwithErica = fraud [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
    Back to the OP; she said she was verbally assaulted by a white man, who it turns out is not, is a dem, and was posting on FB earlier this week in support of the "squad". She's largely walking it back, btw. The lady in the other thread that claimed to be a surgeon during the Pulse nightclub shootings, Jussie Smollet, this lady; the common thread is these people are trying to attach themselves to a larger theme or story.
Last edited by: dave_w: Jul 22, 19 10:07
Quote Reply
Re: #IstandwithErica = fraud [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About 10 years ago, I saw Clint Eastwood in the express lane at our local Whole Foods with a full shopping cart. No one was saying a word about it!

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: #IstandwithErica = fraud [Smil'n Hawaiian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should have told him to go back to where he came from.
Quote Reply
Re: #IstandwithErica = fraud [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
You should have told him to go back to where he came from.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Smil'n Hawaiian wrote:
About 10 years ago, I saw Clint Eastwood in the express lane at our local Whole Foods with a full shopping cart. No one was saying a word about it!

Because he's an old rich white guy. Everyone just assumed he was in charge.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: #IstandwithErica = fraud [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
she ought to recognize the difference between 10 and 15.. she cant count ? is this is the kind of official we vote in.. she is a lazy bitch not willing to count.

So here is where I always get confused....If you have a bag of 5 apples, does that count as 5 items or 1 since they are in a bag? And if they aren't in a bag but you pile them together on the till and they are weighed and purchased as "apples" does that count as 5 or is it 1 item.
So confusing.....

It is a "register" not a "till" in this fine country. Go back to where you came from Commie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Smil'n Hawaiian wrote:

Apparently none of you punks felt lucky.
Quote Reply

Prev Next