Re: Name the pop star [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A-A-Ron wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
j p o wrote:
Katy Perry

We have a winner,

"Now, Perry has moved on to phase three in her attack plan. Fully unwilling to take her foot off our necks, the American Idol judge has admitted that anal health is one of her top priorities, endearing her once more to the world’s bottoms. In an interview with Australian radio show Smallzy's Surgery, Perry confessed that she is using "ancient remedies" to stay youthful. "I'm kind of into those type of things, like health and healing places and self-betterment places," she revealed. "Especially as you get older and you have longer hangovers, you realize the cells in my body are dying."

https://www.out.com/...as-and-honestly-same

I wonder if her concern over anal health has anything to do with what precedes the hangovers. I know more times than not, my butt is sore whenever I drink enough to be hungover. Can't ever remember why it would be sore though.

Into butt chugging eh?

Could be. Wish I knew. Or maybe I don't.
Quote Reply
Re: Name the pop star [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those blackouts can be a bitch! Or turn you into a bitch, something like that.

So I hear...
Quote Reply
Re: Name the pop star [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
A-A-Ron wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
j p o wrote:
Katy Perry

We have a winner,

"Now, Perry has moved on to phase three in her attack plan. Fully unwilling to take her foot off our necks, the American Idol judge has admitted that anal health is one of her top priorities, endearing her once more to the world’s bottoms. In an interview with Australian radio show Smallzy's Surgery, Perry confessed that she is using "ancient remedies" to stay youthful. "I'm kind of into those type of things, like health and healing places and self-betterment places," she revealed. "Especially as you get older and you have longer hangovers, you realize the cells in my body are dying."

https://www.out.com/...as-and-honestly-same

I wonder if her concern over anal health has anything to do with what precedes the hangovers. I know more times than not, my butt is sore whenever I drink enough to be hungover. Can't ever remember why it would be sore though.

Into butt chugging eh?

Could be. Wish I knew. Or maybe I don't.

I'm gonna be honest - I try not to ever use the concept of 'attack' in relation to my anus.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply

Prev Next