Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by czarneckiosu
Last edited by: czarneckiosu: Sep 6, 19 20:05
Re: 51cm/Small 2017 Fuji Norcom with Race Wheels and etap for $3,000; Garmin HRM, and speed/cadence [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm/Small 2017 Fuji Norcom with Race Wheels and etap for $3,000; Garmin HRM, and speed/cadence [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - willing to part out the bike. Let me know if there's anything you'd like.

also added an almost new Garmin 520 plus

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump sold some small Garmin parts. Lowered prices on everything

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the bike frame a 1.1, 2.5...?

The more people I encounter the more I love my cats.
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm/Small 2017 Fuji Norcom with Race Wheels and etap for $3,000; Garmin HRM, and speed/cadence [Slug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. The ad expired so I couldn't see any pics of it.

The more people I encounter the more I love my cats.
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm/Small 2017 Fuji Norcom with Zipp Race Wheels and SRAM etap for $2,500; Willing to part out etap and wheels and Garmin 520 Plus Bundle [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply