Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Own Way Tri Suit
Quote | Reply
Anyone able to comment on their suits?
Looking at them for a custom design sleeved suit but cannot find much information or any responses.
Looking to hear about the fit and the locations of pockets etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Own Way Tri Suit [BGildenstern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their fit calculator/size chart was accurate for myself. I ordered a large sleeveless kit and a XL sleeved kit, the sleeveless was little too small. I found both kits to be really well made. I not sure what you are looking for in regards to the pockets but they also worked well for myself.
Quote Reply
Re: Own Way Tri Suit [Nazgul350r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply. Where are the pockets? I can’t find any description of features like that. I really like have a back pocket, that’s why I ask.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On the Joey cut full sleeve there are three pockets like a traditional cycling jersey.
Quote Reply
Re: Own Way Tri Suit [Nazgul350r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Joey cut and it’s an awesome suit. 3 pockets on the back. 6’3 and 195 lbs. large fits great.

Human Person
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On my Ownway Sleeved suit there are 2 pockets one on each side very nicely hidden from the wind but big enough for some gels etc. It's the first suit I ever tried that I didn't get chaffing from even without any lube of any kind. I've loved working with their design team. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Quote Reply
Re: Own Way Tri Suit [Jocelynmccauley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! How have you all felt it performed in the heat? Did you find it breathed well? Also do you know of anyone that has tested in a tunnel for aerodynamic or any able to compare with other suits?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It tested well for Matt Hanson.
  • Kit: I was very pleased with how well the OwnWay kit tested for me. We tested it against 3 top competitors and it was faster than all of them. The significant findings for me on the kit was how important it is to race in a new kit. When I tested a brand new kit versus a kit I had raced in six times there was a 6w difference in drag! So keep your kits fresh!!!

http://www.matthansontri.com/2019/05/02/1404/
Quote Reply