Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - not finding headphones
Quote | Reply
All of a sudden a few weeks ago I am unable to listen to music via my bluetooth headphones (two separate pairs) and keeps failing to find them. No matter what I have tried. Several failed syncs, turning watch on/off, any new firmware updates, etc.

But bluetooth is working as it synchs my updates to the phone

I will reach out to Garmin to see what they say, but figure I reach to here as well to see if anyone has experience this and what the fix is.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - not finding headphones [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the headphones connecting / trying to connect to something else? Your phone? Someone elses phone? Switch bluetooth off on everything else?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - not finding headphones [esuuv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
esuuv wrote:
Are the headphones connecting / trying to connect to something else? Your phone? Someone elses phone? Switch bluetooth off on everything else?
I should have added...that the headphones work with my phone and I have tried to sync in several different situations. Home, in the driveway before a run, in the car in the gym parking lot, etc with no luck
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - not finding headphones [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SayHey Kid wrote:
esuuv wrote:

I should have added...that the headphones work with my phone and I have tried to sync in several different situations. Home, in the driveway before a run, in the car in the gym parking lot, etc with no luck

You probably are responded to this already, but I was unsure. What esuuv is probably saying is that bluetooth devices only pair one device at a time. If your headphones auto-connect to your phone or any other device, your watch won't be able to pair to them.

I've had this happen with my Tickr a few times and was so frustrated until I found that it was auto pairing to my phone and so couldn't connect to my laptop for Zwift.

Hope Garmin gives you some good solutions!
Quote Reply