Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You will NEVER be as bad-ass as Sandy Zimmerman!
Quote | Reply
I want to be Sandy Zimmerman when I grow up! Total BAD ASS!!!

Sandy Zimmerman made history on American Ninja Warrior when she became the first mother to ever complete the course. The 42-year-old also became the oldest to accomplish the feat.

Zimmerman, a mother of three, is a physical education teacher in Spokane, Wash. She was excited to compete in the Seattle qualifier because it was being held in the Tacoma Dome, where 30 years ago she won a national title in judo.

Zimmerman was also excited to represent her fellow mothers, saying, “I wanna hit that buzzer for all of the moms out there, not just for me, but I feel like it's a ‘we.’ We so often put everything for us on the back burner.â€

Only nine other female contestants have ever completed the course, and all of them were much younger than Zimmerman. But thanks to her determination and training, Zimmerman successfully finished the course and hit the buzzer.

https://www.yahoo.com/...ourse-034132621.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply