Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Neighbor secretly video recorded my kids in a pool.....update [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update, in case you are wandering.
So we heard back from the management. In short, they said that the lady in question is a pathological liar and a troublemaker who was told many times to leave other residents alone. The management certainly did not instruct her to video record anything, for many reasons mentioned earlier. They also told us to feel free to call the police if she does this again. Mind you, we haven't even seen her sitting on her balcony since the incident. As far as the inflatables, the management didn't even mention them.
Quote Reply
Re: Neighbor secretly video recorded my kids in a pool.....update [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In that case...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Windy just strolls by whistling
Quote Reply
Re: Neighbor secretly video recorded my kids in a pool.....update [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Windy just strolls by whistling

Right: "That's creepy" Left: "you broke the rules"

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Last edited by: H-: Jul 12, 19 15:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
Update, in case you are wandering.
So we heard back from the management. In short, they said that the lady in question is a pathological liar and a troublemaker who was told many times to leave other residents alone. The management certainly did not instruct her to video record anything, for many reasons mentioned earlier. They also told us to feel free to call the police if she does this again. Mind you, we haven't even seen her sitting on her balcony since the incident. As far as the inflatables, the management didn't even mention them.

Wait so management thinks the lady who wanted video evidence of your violation is a pathological liar??? If she was lying why would she want a video...

Story is to old, to many pain meds ago.... Im confused...

If I recall, you broke the rules someone video'd you doing so, but nothing else happened. Now the update is you went to management and they said ah yeah what ever, leave us alone, and nothing else has happened.

What's the story here?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Neighbor secretly video recorded my kids in a pool.....update [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The story is that management probably bought some generic sign with pool rules and displayed it at the pool because they thought it was the thing to do, but also probably didn't much care about it. (I imagine it may be in part for insurance purposes, but I doubt that their insurer insisted on any particular set of rules other than notice that there was no lifeguard on duty.)

Softrun and his family broke a rule. However, my guess is that most of the other tenants who use the pool also break those rules from time to time. (A typical rule in these generic signs is that you have to shower before getting in the pool. I'd bet that rule is universally ignored.) And management doesn't really care so long as it's not a major issue, like swimming and making noise after hours.

However, the old spinster does care. She either went to management and found out they didn't, or she's too chickenshit to do even that and just took video instead to gather evidence, just in case, because she's watched too many Columbo reruns.
Quote Reply
Re: Neighbor secretly video recorded my kids in a pool.....update [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
The story is that management probably bought some generic sign with pool rules and displayed it at the pool because they thought it was the thing to do, but also probably didn't much care about it. (I imagine it may be in part for insurance purposes, but I doubt that their insurer insisted on any particular set of rules other than notice that there was no lifeguard on duty.)

Softrun and his family broke a rule. However, my guess is that most of the other tenants who use the pool also break those rules from time to time. (A typical rule in these generic signs is that you have to shower before getting in the pool. I'd bet that rule is universally ignored.) And management doesn't really care so long as it's not a major issue, like swimming and making noise after hours.

However, the old spinster does care. She either went to management and found out they didn't, or she's too chickenshit to do even that and just took video instead to gather evidence, just in case, because she's watched too many Columbo reruns.

This is a boring story It needs a video.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Neighbor secretly video recorded my kids in a pool.....update [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Just Triing
Quote Reply

Prev Next