Go Heels!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: NBA Draft [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
The ACC, bitches!

Go Heels!

Never understood rooting for a conference. UVA is in the ACC, but so are the teams I despise most - Dook, UNCheat, VT.

All I know is we are National Champs and 3 UVA kids got drafted last night - good time to be a Wahoo!

And the NBA needs to fix the fact that players get drafted and put on hats for teams that everyone knows they will not play for. Bad look.

Freedom just around the corner for you. But with the truth so far off, what good will it do?
Quote Reply
Re: NBA Draft [jepvb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jepvb wrote:
japarker24 wrote:
The ACC, bitches!

Go Heels!

Never understood rooting for a conference. UVA is in the ACC, but so are the teams I despise most - Dook, UNCheat, VT.

All I know is we are National Champs and 3 UVA kids got drafted last night - good time to be a Wahoo!

And the NBA needs to fix the fact that players get drafted and put on hats for teams that everyone knows they will not play for. Bad look.

Yea, its their own rules they need to change.
http://www.msn.com/...r-AADbSeE?ocid=ientp

Quote Reply
Re: NBA Draft [jepvb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jepvb wrote:
japarker24 wrote:
The ACC, bitches!

Go Heels!

You cheer for a conference when your school is the sucky team in the conference.
Quote Reply