Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Hold on bub. Are you insinuating that a different country is doing something better than the USA? Because that just isn't possible.

Yeah but the banana leaves will still be measured in inches versus meters so take that!

inch closest comparable would be centimetres

You lose 5 metric points.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Hold on bub. Are you insinuating that a different country is doing something better than the USA? Because that just isn't possible.

Yeah but the banana leaves will still be measured in inches versus meters so take that!

You know what you can do with that rolled up 25.4 centimeter banana leaf. And it's centimeter not metre.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

You know what you can do with that rolled up 25.4 centimeter banana leaf. And it's centimeter not metre.

It's only centimetre in the country that doesn't know how to spell properly.

You lose 7.5 more metric points.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

So if you spell it centimetre then you live in a country that doesn't know how spell. Did I get that right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

So if you spell it centimetre then you live in a country that doesn't know how spell. Did I get that right?

Damn. I award you 10 metric points for pointing out my typing error.

I can't even spell it wrong when I try.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Damn. I award you 10 metric points for pointing out my typing error.

I can't even spell it wrong when I try.

Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
svennn wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Why?

We are filling our oceans with plastic trash.

Ah, you bought into the fake environmentalism angle.

https://www.bagtheban.com/...e-facts/environment/

Hahahaha

Brought to you by.... people who make plastic bags!

Very credible.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JSA wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Who puts bananas in bags anyway? They conveniently come in attached bundles.

I used to work at a grocery store. Bananas weren't packaged in any way. Most people did not put bags around them.

Duffy would like you to go eat a big bag of dicks, but, instead of a plastic bag, those dicks will be wrapped in banana leaves.

Why can't I just have a good old fashioned paper bag of dicks? What's wrong with that?

TREE KILLER!!!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
getcereal wrote:
Couldn't come sooner.
True story- Last year when we were flying towards Hawaii for a nice sweet, relaxing vacation and our flight was detoured of its flight path by over an hour because we had to get around the larger than Texas 'garbage patch'.
What the news is hiding from you is that not only is the garbage patch filling up the Pacific but it is also growing to heights of Mt Everest.

We really need to ban all food take home storage containers and go with banana leafs there too.

So, your PLANE was detoured around a floating garbage patch??? Was it really piled up to 29,000' requiring the plane to fly around it?

Greg

Yep, Lucky our pilot or his navigation was right on, because he, she or them found a corridor to get through, because as you may or may not know this garbage patch is twice as big as Texas too!
Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
getcereal wrote:
Couldn't come sooner.
True story- Last year when we were flying towards Hawaii for a nice sweet, relaxing vacation and our flight was detoured of its flight path by over an hour because we had to get around the larger than Texas 'garbage patch'.
What the news is hiding from you is that not only is the garbage patch filling up the Pacific but it is also growing to heights of Mt Everest.

We really need to ban all food take home storage containers and go with banana leafs there too.

So, your PLANE was detoured around a floating garbage patch??? Was it really piled up to 29,000' requiring the plane to fly around it?

Greg

Yep, Lucky our pilot or his navigation was right on, because he, she or them found a corridor to get through, because as you may or may not know this garbage patch is twice as big as Texas too!

Let me guess, your pilot was Captain Oveur?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
getcereal wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
getcereal wrote:
Couldn't come sooner.

Greg

Let me guess, your pilot was Captain Oveur?

The name does ring a bell. Could his first name be Clarence? I do remember the co- pilot was something like Robert or Roger Murdock.
Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Overly packed products are a pet peeve. It's one thing that a consumer has little control over. I'd love to see more packaging that I can just toss in the compost bin.

We're about to put our house on the market, so for the past several months, we've been cleaning house and trying to get rid of as much as we can. So this often means a full trash can each week. But before then, and in all likelihood shortly after we move, we would only fill up the trash can enough to take it out once every two to three weeks. But that should be the norm for most households.
Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Next step -

When you're done, you have something to wipe your ass with.
Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Asia is the last place on earth you should want to imitate when it comes to plastic.
Quote Reply
Re: Let’s do this in America, please.... [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At first I thought they were rubbers too but look again, looks like some sort of plant fiber. First off I thought the cucumbers were bananas too. We have the reusable bags. My wife and daughter use all the time but I can never remember. I am in the store every time thinking, why did I forget the bags. Yesterday I picked up fish from local fish processing plant. I was feeling good about eating local but then realized they were double bagged in plastic. First bag has the fish, second bag has ice and the bag with the fish.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply

Prev Next