Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best underwear for hot weather? Merino?
Quote | Reply
I use boxer briefs, always cotton, but I sweat a lot from *down there*, so I wonder, what is the best underwear to use in hot weather?
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [MarioTB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Under Armour BoxerJock

I've been wearing these for a couple of years, and I love them. Previously I thought it was pretty stupid to spend money on expensive underwear, but these have been well worth it. They have also held up very well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you hacked my phone? LOL those were meant for my wife! :D
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [jmcconne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll look into them, thanks! I have a pair of adidas, that look similar, but they don't do the trick...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear boxers, not boxer briefs, but I love the Ex Officio Give n Go boxers. I live in Arizona and use these because of their excellent hot weather performance. Ex Officio also sells the boxer brief and I have seen those at Costco.
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [cholla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll check them out thanks! I have never used boxers, I tried them in high school, but was never confortable back then. I might give them a chance now.
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [cholla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 on the Ex Officio boxer briefs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Someone asked posted a thread several months ago asking the same question.

Because of "Swamp Ass" here in the South, I use Cool Keep or Champion boxers. I forget where I bought the Cool Keep brand, but Champion can be purchased at Target.
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! yeah, I did check the forum for a similar thread but did not find it... anyways, thanks for the recommendation, I'll look them up too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anything with light merino wool. Check out the Stance selection.
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [SkipS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wool? That just doesn’t sound right.
Swamp ass or sheep’s nuts?
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
Someone asked posted a thread several months ago asking the same question.

Because of "Swamp Ass" here in the South, I use Cool Keep or Champion boxers. I forget where I bought the Cool Keep brand, but Champion can be purchased at Target.

X2 on champion at target. Im surprised more people dont go for the champion brand atuff its not bad at all.
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [SkipS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I've heard good stuff about merino.
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timboricki wrote:
Wool? That just doesn’t sound right.
Swamp ass or sheep’s nuts?

Yep. Merino wool t-shirts and undies. Those are my go-tos for warm weather, especially for hiking.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
According to the ads displaying the right hand corner you should try out Mack Weldon. An underwear ad showing up in an underwear thread - very Russkie like...
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
According to the ads displaying the right hand corner you should try out Mack Weldon. An underwear ad showing up in an underwear thread - very Russkie like...

The ad-bot plays off of your search engine, not the topic in the LR. So, the question is - why have you been googling pictures of men in their underwear?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

The ad-bot plays off of your search engine, not the topic in the LR. So, the question is - why have you been googling pictures of men in their underwear?

Researching for a friend. In Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: Best underwear for hot weather? Merino? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly what my job mates are asking me since Monday...
Quote Reply