Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Are the women's razors that much better?
Quote | Reply
I am in the shower this morning, all lathered up, and grab the wrong razor. Turns out it was my wife's Venus-brand razor. Damn, sooo much better than shaving with a hatchet!

Even with a brand new Harry's razor, which I use, her Venus brand is way better. Why?
Quote Reply
Re: Are the women's razors that much better? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My girlfriend and I use whatever is in the shower. I generally notice when the blade is new, otherwise about the same. Mach 3 user here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No women’s razors are not better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No you just used a razor that’s better than the piece of crap you normally use. Get the men’s version of that brand. Gillette super Mach force sixteen or something.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Schick Slim Twin For Men.
They are cheap and last for a good while. They have a little push tab that slides a piece of plastic between the blades to clean them out.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why don't men get their beards lasered? Real question. Obviously it's expensive, but in terms of ROI it's some of the best money I've ever spent.
Quote Reply
Re: Are the women's razors that much better? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because we need to divert those funds to getting our random ear hair lasered.

kiki wrote:
why don't men get their beards lasered? Real question. Obviously it's expensive, but in terms of ROI it's some of the best money I've ever spent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:

I want my face hair to be frozen at 3 days of growth.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
I am in the shower this morning, all lathered up, and grab the wrong razor. Turns out it was my wife's Venus-brand razor. Damn, sooo much better than shaving with a hatchet!

Even with a brand new Harry's razor, which I use, her Venus brand is way better. Why?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Are the women's razors that much better? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
could this go in the lavender thread also???
pretty close.

Duffy wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:

I did the same thing over ten years ago and have never looked back. I don't care about why I only know it is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:

Your question is nonsensical. Men don't remove their beards.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Are the women's razors that much better? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
kiki wrote:

I want my face hair to be frozen at 3 days of growth.

This.

I just use a trimmer. I shave for weddings, funerals, and that's about it.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Are the women's razors that much better? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
kiki wrote:

: > how come?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Using women's lag razor is like this tower. Not all that straight.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Last edited by: Guffaw: Jun 7, 19 8:46
Quote Reply
Re: Are the women's razors that much better? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
kiki wrote:

Your sig line checks out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So funny this shows up now! I bought myself the wrong razors (bought the womens version of the Mach 3 instead of whatever it is I should have bought). Husband was out of blades, he threw one on the and LOVED the blades so much that’s what he uses now. Theymust be a tad different from the mens version or he wouldn’t have noticed.

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Loyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."
Quote Reply