Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike fit (Dave Luscan) & Shop (M3 Bikes) Recommendation
Quote | Reply
I live in the Washington DC metro area. I was recently in need of a new bike. Wanted to get it right this time. Was put in touch with Dave Luscan out of Richmond to get a proper fit. One of the best recommendations I’ve ever received and was well worth the trip. His attention to detail and ability to focus on and dial into my specific fit needs as an athlete was unparalleled - I walked away completely confident that I was leaving with the exact info I needed (along with a short list of bikes that would be ideal for me). We came away focused on a QR. Dave put me in touch with Andrew who owns M3 bikes in Vienna VA (near me and carries QRs). Andrew was extremely responsive right away and his customer service was the best I’ve ever received from any bike shop. He knew I had a race coming up (old bike was toasted) and bent over backwards while working with Dave to get me dialed in perfectly according to the fit sheet - this wasn’t easy...aside from switching out the stock crank set and extensions etc., I’m not the easiest to fit and Andrew did everything he could STAT to source variety of stems etc., in order to get me dialed into the exact measurements (based on stack, reach pad x/y measurements etc) I needed all over the course of a few days (knowing I have a race this weekend). He even set me up with a pair of his own P1 pedals just so I could race with power while waiting to get my desired pedals shipped (favero - I was switching from crank arm power due to going to shorter cranks). Can’t say enough about both of these guys and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a world class fit and a tri shop with superior customer service and attention to detail.
Last edited by: SBRmd: May 29, 19 17:42
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit (Dave Luscan) & Shop (M3 Bikes) Recommendation [SBRmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great to hear this and no doubt with Dave Luscan.

Ian

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit (Dave Luscan) & Shop (M3 Bikes) Recommendation [SBRmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks I missed this when you posted it. I am getting back to work at at M3 this coming weekend.
Quote Reply