Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Brand new 2018 Specialized S-Phyre XC901 Mountain bike/gravel/cx shoes - size 10.5 (45) wide, blue, new
Quote | Reply
*NEW IN BOX**
MSPR $400
asking $220
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
https://www.ebay.com/itm/293093201156

These are the latest and best iteration of the Shimano S-Phyre XC901 mountain bike/cyclo bike/gravel bike shoes. They are SPD compatible, super comfortable and super light.
These are size 45 which is a 10.5 USA. In the wide which is approximately 3mm wider in the toe box for more comfort for those with wider feet or for those who use thicker socks, or ride through winter and need a bit more toe box room.

I bought these with a MTB but broke my hip on the road bike in december. i just sold the mtb, and going to sell the shoes. Just not in the immediate future for me.

--
SH-XC9 S-PHYRE CYCLING SHOE
If you glance the start line of a World Cup cyclocross or cross-country race, you'll most likely notice the electric green or bright blue Shimano SH-XC9 Cycling Shoes on the rider's feet, eagerly waiting to clip in when the whistle blows and head to the front to string the field out. It's for good reason too, because if you've ever gotten a pair of these shoes in your hands, or better yet, on your feet, you'll experience that world-class fit, low weight, and efficiency that the pros count on to earn a paycheck. No doubt, these shoes are designed to help you pedal at your best to get you across the finish line faster, however it means nothing if your feet are in agony. Shimano shoes are perineal favorites here in the office and these XC9s receive some light updates since Shimano first launched its S-Phyre lineup notably a more perforated upper that improves the fit and breathability and beefier armor at the toe box.

Quote Reply