Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My Final Prediction for Game of Thrones
Quote | Reply
Not sure if I'm ready for tonight but here it goes:
  • A large chunk of the Army of the Dead marches on Winterfell. However, the Night King isn't with them.
  • After the Battle of Winterfell, the survivors realize that the Night King wasn't present and they didn't face the whole army. Somehow they get a report that the Army of the Dead was marching south on the King's Road. The survivors realize that the Night King is heading to King's Landing which he will overrun at which point his army will be 1,000,000+ and all hope will be lost.
  • Sansa dispatches Arya to kill Cersei, take her face, and command the Golden Company to march north.
  • The Golden Company and the survivors of Winterfell converge on The Trident along with the Army of the Red Priestess.
  • The Army of the Dead is defeated at the Trident. John and Daenarys both die... somehow. It's revealed that Tyrion is a Targaryen and he assumes the Iron Throne.

Quote Reply
Re: My Final Prediction for Game of Thrones [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 No to Tyrion
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You know nothing.......

I think that we can agree Briane's days are numbered

Bron bran Jamie tyrian arya sansa varys and arya theon survive

Daneyrs has got to go. Way to smug now

Tormunds days are done

Cercei gets the arse even more

Nightking has a mind battle with bran
Quote Reply
Re: My Final Prediction for Game of Thrones [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Night King battles his way to the crypt. Finds his empty sarcophagus climbs in end of the undead army.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about the weapon Arya had Gendry make before she gave him some sweet lovin'? Tipped with dragon glass - she must have a purpose in mind, and she wouldn't need that for Cersei.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: My Final Prediction for Game of Thrones [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TiDriver wrote:
What about the weapon Arya had Gendry make before she gave him some sweet lovin'? Tipped with dragon glass - she must have a purpose in mind, and she wouldn't need that for Cersei.

Unless she is the night queen
Quote Reply