Prev Next
Re: Beavers or Napalm? [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skipjack wrote:
windywave wrote:
Skipjack wrote:
windywave wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Is there a stream or pond nearby? If no, forget about using beavers. They don't just pull down trees for shits and giggles.

Then I'll get trained ones. The birds must leave

The untamed wildlands known as the Chicago suburbs......

May I suggest you start one master thread covering your adventures in the wild? I think the subject line "One Suburban Mans Campaign Against Nature" or "Settling the (insert direction here) frontier of Chicagoland" would be appropriate.

Does your settling party have a group of more experienced frontiersman (aka your HOA) that you could get some guidance from?

I think targeted threads get better responses since otherwise I'd have to depend on people checking the generic one.

HOA.... No frigging way. I own my house fee simple absolute and if I wanted to paint it bright orange with a clown mailbox I can. That was one of my must haves... No HOA. (I'm actually not aware of any by me anyway)

Your a wise man..that is coming from the former president of a 20 unit condo building HOA (6 years of mother fng pretty much all of them and developing way too much brain damage trying to work with CHI contractors) they got me the night I moved in and I actually remember thinking "well at least I can protect our investment".

Considering you have moved onto a bird final solution I'm assuming you found a way to fuck those deer up?

Surprised that rabbits have not come up so will be looking forward to that post.

Keep up the good work in the wild. This country sits upon the shoulders of brave adventurers such as yourself.

In-laws brought their dog over, no deer since then.

Bunnies are on the approved list.

I'm more of a second wave settler not a trailblazer
Quote Reply

Prev Next