Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Season series?? finally tonight (WELL NEXT WEEK I GUESS) UGH.. OAK ISLAND..
Quote | Reply
Doesn't look like they will find anything this season.

Lots of new history and structure around the Smiths cove, but timing seems more like someone was taking the treasure and left the structure not burying it...

Are my Dad, my sister and I the last 3 people on the face of the earth watching this show...

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Apr 23, 19 18:41
Quote Reply
Re: Season series?? finally tonight.. OAK ISLAND.. [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:

Are my Dad, my sister and I the last 3 people on the face of the earth watching this show...

Probably
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife watches it. We make jokes every week about what they didn't find again this week.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watch from time to time - love shows like this, but goddammit, the History Channel puts in so many commercials they make it difficult to watch.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: Season series?? finally tonight (WELL NEXT WEEK I GUESS) UGH.. OAK ISLAND.. [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You sound like you think there is or was something there to be found. There was less there to be found than Geraldo found in Capone's vault. The real treasure lies in selling advertising dollars. So expect them to continue searching for nothingness for several more seasons.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Season series?? finally tonight (WELL NEXT WEEK I GUESS) UGH.. OAK ISLAND.. [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
You sound like you think there is or was something there to be found. There was less there to be found than Geraldo found in Capone's vault. The real treasure lies in selling advertising dollars. So expect them to continue searching for nothingness for several more seasons.

They are losing money on this adventure. They have already found way more than Geraldo. They are actually finding things of historical significance for that region. I don't expect them to find a treasure, but I cant explain the human bone fragments from 2 different people found at a depth deeper than any searcher had been. I can't explain the leather book binding or paper they have found at a depth deeper than any searcher... Who knows.. its a crazy story though.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Season series?? finally tonight (WELL NEXT WEEK I GUESS) UGH.. OAK ISLAND.. [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
j p o wrote:

They are losing money on this adventure. They have already found way more than Geraldo. They are actually finding things of historical significance for that region. I don't expect them to find a treasure, but I cant explain the human bone fragments from 2 different people found at a depth deeper than any searcher had been. I can't explain the leather book binding or paper they have found at a depth deeper than any searcher... Who knows.. its a crazy story though.

You actually fall for this stuff? That's comedy!! You probably think Mike and Frank from American Pickers actually find that stuff in peoples garages as well?? Same thing as the auction people...."Yuuuuuup" that's all real too!!! It's okay Dave....it probably stimulates that 20% of your brain that isn't occupied by Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Season series?? finally tonight (WELL NEXT WEEK I GUESS) UGH.. OAK ISLAND.. [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But please tell me WWII Gold is real though.
Quote Reply
Re: Season series?? finally tonight (WELL NEXT WEEK I GUESS) UGH.. OAK ISLAND.. [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is very funny.................because I hope it is as well! I guess this is the "reality series" for us war history fans.
Quote Reply