Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Did the release of the Mueller Report change your opinion? [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mueller also in the report stated that some potential links between Russia and the campaign were hampered by the obstruction.

2 years ago when this started. Trump said no one on his team had knowledge of the hacking and no one on his team knew about Russia. Today we know that trump welcomed crimes, used the crimes for his benefit, lied to the American public for two years, has done nothing to protect against this in the future, and all while also trying to limit an investigation into the links between his campaign and Russia.

What mueller said was that there was no agreement between trump and Russia. But trumps team knew about the hacked emails, and used the Russian crimes for their advantage. If this was known 2 years ago, things would be different.
Quote Reply
Re: Did the release of the Mueller Report change your opinion? [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
4. Posted before I was ready.. Come November 2020 it is going to depend on who the Dems put on the ticket on how I will vote. As it stands right now, I will either be abstaining from voting or voting Dem. As for Trump, I don't think at this point I could in good conscience vote for him again but it wasn't Mueller changed my mind. I really hope someone more in the center that can work either side of the ailse gets on the ticket.

I think many of those in the LR on the left side would rather have a centrist candidate and not the likes of a Bernie.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Did the release of the Mueller Report change your opinion? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
orphious wrote:
4. Posted before I was ready.. Come November 2020 it is going to depend on who the Dems put on the ticket on how I will vote. As it stands right now, I will either be abstaining from voting or voting Dem. As for Trump, I don't think at this point I could in good conscience vote for him again but it wasn't Mueller changed my mind. I really hope someone more in the center that can work either side of the ailse gets on the ticket.

I think many of those in the LR on the left side would rather have a centrist candidate and not the likes of a Bernie.

I was ready to vote for Bush last go around. If I heard he'd try again against Trump in a primary soon enough, I'd swap to vote in the primary.
Quote Reply
Re: Did the release of the Mueller Report change your opinion? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
No underlying crime

You mean other than,
  • Roger Stone - arrested and charged with 1 count of obstruction of justice, 5 counts of false statements and 1 count of witness tampering.
  • Michael Cohen - sentenced to 3 years in prison on fraud and lying charges.
  • Paul Manafort - found guilty on 8 federal counts of bank and tax fraud and pleaded guilty to 1 count of conspiracy to obstruct justice and 1 count of conspiracy against the US.
  • Konstantin Kolimnik - Manafort right-hand man charged with witness tampering and along with Manafort in conspiracy to obstruct justice and obstruction of justice.
  • Sam Patten - a Republican lobbyist plead guilty in federal court for failing to register as a foreign agent while he lobbied on behalf of Ukrainian interests in the U.S.
  • Rick Gates - indicted on 12 counts, including conspiracy against the US, making false statements and failing to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.
  • George Papadopoulos - pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia.
  • Michael Flynn - pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations with Russia's ambassador to the U.S.
  • 13 Russian citizens and 3 Companies - indicted for meddling in the US political system and conducting "information warfare against the US" with the stated goal of spreading distrust towards the candidates and the political system.
  • Alex van der Zwaan - Manafart and Gates lawyer plead guilty to 1 count of making false statements to federal investigators. Van Der Zwaan represents the interests of numerous Russian oligarchs and is the son-in-law of German Khan, the Ukrainian billionaire who controls Russia's Alfa Bank.
  • 12 Russian intelligence officers - indicted for the hacking of the DNC before the 2016 elections. All 12 indicted are members of the GRU, Russia's military intelligence unit.

Just saying...
-
Looking for a collusion indictment... Yeah, thought so; those other crimes were covered under what I wrote, and are decidedly not what the Mueller team was looking for, or what every liberal and most of the media complex hoped for.
Quote Reply
Re: Did the release of the Mueller Report change your opinion? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
TheRef65 wrote:
orphious wrote:

I was ready to vote for Bush last go around. If I heard he'd try again against Trump in a primary soon enough, I'd swap to vote in the primary.
-
I think Bush would be a shoo-in, I'd probably vote for Biden over Trump or third party as well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next