Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HE'S BACK..... [ripple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ripple wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
ripple wrote:
Tiger awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom and apparently some have their undies in a bunch. Outside of a few Twitter takes I can't really find that much outrage. Fox News - I enjoy the anti-liberal slant - but this is just straight up pandering to the right. At the end of the day no one cares. After all, there isn't even a thread about it on ST, the true barometer of newsworthiness.

Yup no one cares.. well you must as you posted it...

Figure of speech?

I thought it was cool. I think at the end of the day though, "no one cares" that Trump gave the medal to a golfing buddy. Awards are very watered down in today's society. People are already like, "Tiger who?"

No I think really no one cares... go look at past Pres. Medal of Freedom winners.. its a token for a pres. to hand out when he wants.

Oh no Golfers and golf fans are still paying attention to Tiger, just last week a video was circulating of him walking with a funny gate, there is speculation .... Personally i am hoping he wins the next 4 majors (Grandslam plus1)

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can see giving it to him for his charitable contributions. No mention.

But having Tiger back in the hunt increases the value of every golf course...
Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump is learning from Biden. How soon will the Tic Tacs come out? Melania is probably tweeting 'how come he doesn't look at me that way?" right now.

Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
No I think really no one cares... go look at past Pres. Medal of Freedom winners.. its a token for a pres. to hand out when he wants.
Is there any monetary award that goes along with this? Access to the Lincoln bedroom? Free fast-food hamberders?

Looks like one of those medals the Soviet Union generals used to give to themselves. Or something like the one I got at my last race.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
I can see giving it to him for his charitable contributions. No mention.

But having Tiger back in the hunt increases the value of every golf course...

It also worth note that Tiger is a business associate of Trump as the designer of some future links. Maybe Tiger can now pimp him for increased fee for services. Thanks for demeaning the Medal of Freedom Trump. Cha ching!!
Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Trump is learning from Biden. How soon will the Tic Tacs come out? Melania is probably tweeting 'how come he doesn't look at me that way?" right now.

That is shot from a terrible angle. Makes Tiger look much older than he is. Probably tensed up due to big orange's embrace. Tiger is the best thing going for golf.
Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [tgrunnin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tgrunnin wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

That is shot from a terrible angle. Makes Tiger look much older than he is. Probably tensed up due to big orange's embrace. Tiger is the best thing going for golf.
"Tiger, how the hell do you get your teeth so white?"

Let's hope he keeps winning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ripple wrote:
Tiger awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom and apparently some have their undies in a bunch. Outside of a few Twitter takes I can't really find that much outrage. Fox News - I enjoy the anti-liberal slant - but this is just straight up pandering to the right. At the end of the day no one cares. After all, there isn't even a thread about it on ST, the true barometer of newsworthiness.

Who ever could have guessed?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I think at the end of the day though, "no one cares" that Trump gave the medal to a golfing buddy.

And business partner.

That's totally fine.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:

I am pretty sure that she's tweeting "Thank God he doesn't look at me that way.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

I am pretty sure that she's tweeting "Thank God he doesn't look at me that way.

Yeah, I was going to post the same thing. I imagine that she is very happy not having any attention from him at all.
Quote Reply
Re: HE'S BACK..... [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next