Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Qr top tube storage on P3
Quote | Reply
Hi, does anyone know/experience whether the quintanaroo large size top tube storage can fit on the top tube of a Cervelo P3?

Havent had any luck finding the measurements of the width of the storage unit and top width of the P3 online.

Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: Qr top tube storage on P3 [Cloudberrie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure about the QR box, but the Torhans Bento X box looks to be a good option. It fits well and should fit snugly against the back of the stem.

Tririg gave it a pretty positive review. I've been trying to find one for my P3, but they're pretty hard to find in Oz.
Quote Reply
Re: Qr top tube storage on P3 [Hughbg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, the torhans X was definitely on the list... Just being super curious if the QR could be another option. Any luck getting it directly from torhans website?

Not sure if it's the images online, but the QR's capacity seems larger. It also has a zipped closure compared to the torhans.
Last edited by: Cloudberrie: Mar 22, 19 20:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cloudberrie wrote:
Yup, the torhans X was definitely on the list... Just being super curious if the QR. Any luck getting it directly from torhans website?

Not sure if it's the images online, but the QR's capacity seems larger. It also has a zipped closure compared to the torhans.

Happy to see the Torhans X is larger than the original. That one was uselessly small. The X still looks too small for a full IM, though.

QR is huge in comparison. I had the long version for my P5 and it holds about at much as the Scott Plasma storage: 4 bonk breakers and a gel, which is probably the equivalent of 8-10 gels.
Quote Reply
Re: Qr top tube storage on P3 [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigBoyND wrote:
Cloudberrie wrote:
Yup, the torhans X was definitely on the list... Just being super curious if the QR. Any luck getting it directly from torhans website?

Happy to see the Torhans X is larger than the original. That one was uselessly small. The X still looks too small for a full IM, though.

QR is huge in comparison. I had the long version for my P5 and it holds about at much as the Scott Plasma storage: 4 bonk breakers and a gel, which is probably the equivalent of 8-10 gels.

Exactly my thot. The QR seems like a hold it all bento. Guess if it fits a P5, it should fit on a P3...on your P5 the the width of the QR match the width of your top tube?
Last edited by: Cloudberrie: Mar 22, 19 20:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The width of the large QR bento is 38mm at the widest point. It tapers down a bit as it gets to the end, closest to the seat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you could post a picture of your P5 with the bento box attached?
Quote Reply
Re: Qr top tube storage on P3 [Kellermanns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is with the Scott Plasma storage. I don't have the QR piece anymore.

Quote Reply
Re: Qr top tube storage on P3 [Kellermanns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are the dimensions (inches) QR sent to me for both bentos

10L x 1.625W x 2.5H
17L x 1.625W x 2.5H
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Qr top tube storage on P3 [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]