Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
yet he still opened and read the thread.. doesn't sound like he actually believes you are boring..

In fairness, I only got a few sentences in and then skipped the remainder in order to get to the meat of the thread -- all the posts telling BK how much he's hated here.
Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The whataboutism in this thread is deep.
Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
The whataboutism in this thread is deep.

You mean, what about BK being a pompous bore?
Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
The whataboutism in this thread is deep.[/quote

My sincerest apologies. I plead guilty. I could not help myself in post#2. I truly thought the story on Harris was juicy and central to it was pols making money by being pols. The jump to Trump was too fucking easy. He brings out the worst in all of us. Please feel free to expand on the attack on Harris. I will join in and cease the wahta's.
Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Slowman wrote:
i'm just glad you're still on the payroll, brother. everybody's got to earn a living.

He's getting paid for this shit? Perhaps there's an audience for that snarky tripe, but I find it unreadable.

He's not getting paid. He tried to peddle his tripe to conservative blogs for awhile, and came scuttling back to the LR.

It is kind of funny to watch him try to fling shit at the wall, and then rapidly start in with the cursing and name calling when it doesn't stick.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So 29 posts 1/2 going what about Trump and the other half complaining, not without justification, about the prose of the original post.

As a resident of IL I'm used to this kind of payoffs to avoid investigations. It will be brought up in the Democratic primary.

So far on the scandal meter relative to Democratic candidates this is pretty high on the list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its amusing to watch the libtards rush to move the conversation away from the corruption of a possible opponent to Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:
Slowman wrote:
i'm just glad you're still on the payroll, brother. everybody's got to earn a living.

He's getting paid for this shit? Perhaps there's an audience for that snarky tripe, but I find it unreadable.

He's not getting paid. He tried to peddle his tripe to conservative blogs for awhile, and came scuttling back to the LR.

It is kind of funny to watch him try to fling shit at the wall, and then rapidly start in with the cursing and name calling when it doesn't stick.

Big “Independant Report” Kahuna.

I hear he was in the military, have you heard that?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Isn't there a cry like a bitch thread you guys can complain about BK in? I think it was started by Chainpin. Oh - yes here it is. https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...h_here._P1566945-19/

While I don't always agree with BK's long ramblings, the crying about him afterwards is really amusing.
Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Isn't there a cry like a bitch thread you guys can complain about BK in? I think it was started by Chainpin. Oh - yes here it is. https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...h_here._P1566945-19/

While I don't always agree with BK's long ramblings, the crying about him afterwards is really amusing.

I do these kinds of posts mainly to watch the usual suspects come out and start whining, to tell the truth. And they never fail to live down to my expectations, heh-heh.

Anyway, Kamala "Side-Piece" (because that's what she is) Harris has about as much chance of winning the nomination and the White House as Donal... uh, well anyway. She ain't gonna win it, not that I'll be making bets with Mopdahl or anyone else on that front, because once-bitten and all that. And she ain't gonna win it because, apparently, the white guys are leading the pack in polling for the Democrats (Sanders 1; Biden 2; the Phony Messican 'Beto 3/4). That's not likely to change, especially as more of these crooks, liars and thieves enter the Thunderdome to take on President Small Hands.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
orphious wrote:

I do these kinds of posts mainly to watch the usual suspects come out and start whining, to tell the truth. And they never fail to live down to my expectations, heh-heh.

Anyway, Kamala "Side-Piece" (because that's what she is) Harris has about as much chance of winning the nomination and the White House as Donal... uh, well anyway. She ain't gonna win it, not that I'll be making bets with Mopdahl or anyone else on that front, because once-bitten and all that. And she ain't gonna win it because, apparently, the white guys are leading the pack in polling for the Democrats (Sanders 1; Biden 2; the Phony Messican 'Beto 3/4). That's not likely to change, especially as more of these crooks, liars and thieves enter the Thunderdome to take on President Small Hands.

I’d take that bet with you but for some strange reason my gut tells me that you would welch on it if I won.

Quote Reply
Re: Senator Side-Piece Refused to Investigate a Big Donor [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
orphious wrote:

I’d take that bet with you but for some strange reason my gut tells me that you would welch on it if I won.

Mopdahl let me out of that bet the day after Election Day in 2012, as long as I promised not to do the "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" thing, which I haven't since I decided to go on hiatus. He's the only one I made that bet with. If you don't like what I write, don't read or comment on the OP or the thread. But for some strange reason, my gut tells me you're utterly incapable of doing so.

I've been meaning to ask: Why does a Canadian (or wherever it is you're from) care so much about what it is we Americans get up to when it comes to our politics? Because, after all, it's OUR politics, not yours. Truth be told, you really don't have much say in it when you get right down to the short strokes. Just as I have about 0.0000001 percent say in whatever it is our British cousins and you Canadians (or whatever it is, you are) do when it comes to politics. I mean, the British and the Canadians (and OZ and NZ, etc.) are interesting in a mild way, but not something I'd find myself obsessing over, like you do when it comes to our politics.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
BLeP wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
orphious wrote:

Mopdahl let me out of that bet the day after Election Day in 2012, as long as I promised not to do the "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" thing, which I haven't since I decided to go on hiatus. He's the only one I made that bet with. If you don't like what I write, don't read or comment on the OP or the thread. But for some strange reason, my gut tells me you're utterly incapable of doing so.

I've been meaning to ask: Why does a Canadian (or wherever it is you're from) care so much about what it is we Americans get up to when it comes to our politics? Because, after all, it's OUR politics, not yours. Truth be told, you really don't have much say in it when you get right down to the short strokes. Just as I have about 0.0000001 percent say in whatever it is our British cousins and you Canadians (or whatever it is, you are) do when it comes to politics. I mean, the British and the Canadians (and OZ and NZ, etc.) are interesting in a mild way, but not something I'd find myself obsessing over, like you do when it comes to our politics.

I've answered that before. Search it. Or don't. Whatever.

Quote Reply

Prev Next