Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Two things that I’m surprised haven’t been brought up here yet....
Quote | Reply
Care to guess what they are?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Two things that I’m surprised haven’t been brought up here yet.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Today is Pi Day?

Next week is Vernal Equinox?
Quote Reply
Re: Two things that I’m surprised haven’t been brought up here yet.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Bears signing Ha Ha Clinton Dix

And the Monsoon dumping water on Chicago?
Quote Reply
Re: Two things that I’m surprised haven’t been brought up here yet.... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Two things that I’m surprised haven’t been brought up here yet.... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Vikings re-signing Barr so that he can break Rodgers other shoulder?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Train blown off a bridge in NM.

And apple pie is the favorite pie in the United States.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1.The next President of the United States entered the race today.
2. He was riding a Surly fixie, but swapped out the rear wheel for some free wheeling.
Quote Reply
Re: Two things that I’m surprised haven’t been brought up here yet.... [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You got one right.

Bob announced his losing bid to lose the primary.

The other one though......

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gentlemens bet. This young man is our next President. Just as Trump got elected, this candidate strikes the right chords. He is the chosen one.
Quote Reply
Re: Two things that I’m surprised haven’t been brought up here yet.... [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
Gentlemens bet. This young man is our next President. Just as Trump got elected, this candidate strikes the right chords. He is the chosen one.

I can’t do this right now.

I just made a huge mistake and watched the most fucked up video I’ve ever seen.

You will be hearing about it shortly if you haven’t already.

Don’t fuckng watch it.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries. The election is a ways off. Sorry about the video stuff. You are an odd sort that I have yet to sort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suspect he’s watched the attack on the mosques in New Zealand. Some fuckhead live-streamed himself shooting a lot of people if reports here are to be believed.
Quote Reply
Re: Two things that I’m surprised haven’t been brought up here yet.... [hoser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries. Horrific footage by all accounts and all over the interwebs. I’d give a warning to your kids to avoid it. Won’t be watching it myself either...
Quote Reply