Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Whatever it takes (f-in' new awesome Endgame Trailer)
Quote | Reply
https://www.usatoday.com/...n-marvel/3160215002/

April 26th can't get here soon enough.
Quote Reply
Re: Whatever it takes (f-in' new awesome Endgame Trailer) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. It will be a great culmination to the first round of Marvel movies. I'm also then excited to see where Marvel takes us going forward.
Quote Reply
Re: Whatever it takes (f-in' new awesome Endgame Trailer) [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
Agreed. It will be a great culmination to the first round of Marvel movies. I'm also then excited to see where Marvel takes us going forward.

Meh, Hawkeye and The Black Widow survived. Yawn.
I honestly can't see how they are going to fight Thanos. Snap, you're gone, snap you're gone. Or maybe that is the point, they are just going to start all over again and completely ignore Thanos since he has done all he wanted to do and is now essentially retired.
Quote Reply
Re: Whatever it takes (f-in' new awesome Endgame Trailer) [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its a movie, you can right anything you want.

Thor flies to another planet to find the special metal that everyone pretends that they all knew about. He fights off a giant spider to get it, and then goes back and finds Tyrian Lanister and has him pound it into his axe. The hulk says, "Hey, look over here," and distracts Thanos while Antman shrinks, runs up to his jock, and re-expands. Thir chops of the gauntlet and hulk beats him up, all the while Captain America does something patriotic and Ironman makes a wise crack. Black Panther and Black Widow get just enough screen time to be relevant, and no one remembers if Hawkeye was in the movie or not.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Whatever it takes (f-in' new awesome Endgame Trailer) [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You missed the part where everyone is a super hero with amazing powers, and they just punch each other.
Quote Reply
Re: Whatever it takes (f-in' new awesome Endgame Trailer) [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
velocomp wrote:

Meh, Hawkeye and The Black Widow survived. Yawn.
I honestly can't see how they are going to fight Thanos. Snap, you're gone, snap you're gone. Or maybe that is the point, they are just going to start all over again and completely ignore Thanos since he has done all he wanted to do and is now essentially retired.

At the end of Infinity War, it seemed pretty clear that the Gauntlet was ruined and Thanos was injured by the amount of energy taken to accomplish Thanos' plan. Not sure he could just keep snapping.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply