Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What items you’ve paid a premium for And are unhappy about? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And I nobody can understand why you are getting fat.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: What items you’ve paid a premium for And are unhappy about? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
And I nobody can understand why you are getting fat.

Am I getting fat? My ass still looks sublime in my denim man-leggings, so, I think I am good.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: What items you’ve paid a premium for And are unhappy about? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA: "Alexa, do I look good in these jeans?"

Alexa: "I am programmed to answer yes to that question."

JSA: "See? People are saying I look good!"

Last edited by: BLeP: Mar 18, 19 9:59
Quote Reply
Re: What items you’ve paid a premium for And are unhappy about? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Mine would tell you she doesn’t have the answer to that question then start streaming music in the basement but offer to stream it to the room you asked from if you just pay more to upgrade to prime music.

How much do you pay her a month to answer your questions on the first try and tell you you look good in your jeans?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

I'm not kidding here, my ass look sublime in my denim man-leggings. In fact, I just bought a pair of chinos from the same company and my ass looks even more sublime in them! They softly caress my buttocks tastefully displaying a butt that just won't quit. Seriously, I could get you to take a second look at my ass in pure admiration and lust and I would be ok with that.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been told that your species isn't my type.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I've been told that your species isn't my type.

That is true. I am not moose. But, in my denim man-leggings, I get straight guys checking out my sublime buttocks all the time, so, I think I could even pull off the cross-species admiration.

Quote Reply
Re: What items you’ve paid a premium for And are unhappy about? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last year I got a hand made acoustic guitar. I had gone to the Woodstock Luthier's Showecase and ordered a custom guitar from one of the more reasonably priced guitar makers. I remember him telling me ''I base my guitars on Martin models but I can make them better because I make them one at a time''. It took nine months and because it was rosewood, I had to drive to Canada to pick it up, twice. The first time it had problems that took him a month to fix. The second time, he met me at the border and I finally got my guitar and it sounded heavenly.

It lasted four days!

The back cracked, the top bellied and the string height made it unplayable. It took a month but the ''luthier'', I use the word loosely, finally returned my money. He was trying to blame it on humidity and wanted me to give him part of the payment. Finally, he did return all the money. I still lost $500; the cost of driving to Canada twice and then finally shipping the damaged guitar back to him.

So like a little kid, who's puppy had died, I went to Guitar Center to see if there was anything that interested me. I found a 5 year old, used but virtually unplayed, Martin Custom Shop OM-18. It was part of the second order of 12 that was originally ordered by Mandolin Bros, the legendary guitar dealer on Staten Island that Joni Mitchell sang about in ''Song for Sharon''.

This thing is a d-18, d-28 killer!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply

Prev Next