Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Would you fly on a Boeing 737 Max 8 tomorrow? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry, deficient how?
Quote Reply
Re: Would you fly on a Boeing 737 Max 8 tomorrow? [40-Tude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I gave the benefit of the doubt you mistyped 737 as 787 but then saying Southwest put them on an Airbus instead.....
Quote Reply
Re: Would you fly on a Boeing 737 Max 8 tomorrow? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
I gave the benefit of the doubt you mistyped 737 as 787 but then saying Southwest put them on an Airbus instead.....

Ah ok.... Wife relayed Airbus... not sure where she got that as SW's website does says flight will be on 737-700 or 800 instead of Max8. So I stand corrected... even though I'm sitting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
40-Tude wrote:
windywave wrote:

Ah ok.... Wife relayed Airbus... not sure where she got that as SW's website does says flight will be on 737-700 or 800 instead of Max8. So I stand corrected... even though I'm sitting.

How dare you get some information incorrect. Sounds like you should just divorce your wife since she cannot transfer the simplest of information for you to relay to the LR. Shame, shame on you.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you fly on a Boeing 737 Max 8 tomorrow? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

alternative facts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
40-Tude wrote:
windywave wrote:

Well that and Southwest only flies 737 aircraft

Make sure to tell her what happened because of her mistake
Quote Reply
Re: Would you fly on a Boeing 737 Max 8 tomorrow? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next