Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Panama City Beach/IM Florida?
Quote | Reply
Anybody know how the recovery and rebuilding is going at PCB? Was thinking about registering but I'm hearing that much of the area is still in shambles from the hurricane last fall. I know the race is selling and getting close to tier 4 so that's a good sign.
Last edited by: crujones#33: Mar 11, 19 9:36
Quote Reply
Re: Panama City Beach/IM Florida? [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well they are still planning on having GC70.3 in May, so I would expect everything to be good to go by November

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: Panama City Beach/IM Florida? [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is confusion by many between the damage sustained in PCB (minimal) to that sustained across the bridge in Panama City (catastrophic). If you come from the west and stay in PCB without crossing the bridge you won't even know a hurricane ever happened. But if you travel 98 from Panama City to Mexico Beach you will see why it will take a decade to recover.

Bottomline, if you want to race IMFL you would be foolish not to sign up.
Quote Reply
Re: Panama City Beach/IM Florida? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As said above. You would think the opposite, more damage on the beach than across the bridge and in the heart of downtown, but its not. PCB is doing great. Panama city and heading East, towards Tyndall Air Force Base and Mexico Beach is / was a complete disaster... Any commerce that the area receives, I'm sure will be greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply