Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Don Jr interview
Quote | Reply
It's a pretty sad day for journalism when the so-called journalists on Fox fail to press Donald Trump Jr on anything he said in their "interview."

Among them:

"There are no actual crimes" (although he goes on to say, "There’s only things that people did in past lives – in 2006...")

Well Don, there have been 199 criminal counts, 37 people or entities charged and 4 people sentenced to jail time.

I guess he's unaware that lying to congress is a crime, as is lying to the FBI, as is witness tampering and violating campaign finance laws...

As for collusion, Manafort - while Trump's Campaign Chairman - allegedly shared 75 pages of sensitive polling data with Kilimnick, a Russian with ties to Russia's security services. There don't seem to be many innocent explanations for that.

Meanwhile we now know Roger Stone also communicated directly with Wikileaks and Russian hackers who stole emails from Democrats, according to Mueller's court filings. Roger Stone has claimed publicly that he spoke with Trump on average weekly during the 2016 campaign.

So we'll see what comes from Mueller's report eventually, but as I said, it's a sad day for so-called journalism that Fox reporters would fail to press Don Jr on any of these things.
Quote Reply
Re: Don Jr interview [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

So we'll see what comes from Mueller's report eventually, .

Will we though? I have my doubts. I think it will be buried.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not to mention Jr. has admitted to trying to conspire with the Russian government, after lying about it multiple times and trying to cover it up. We are just supposed to believe that they tried, but did not and also ignore all the other weird russian connections.

Also Ivanka has just given a Fox News interview where she goes after AOC, saying people what to work for what they get. I am sure Ivanka's money is just a coincidence that her family also has lots of money.
Quote Reply
Re: Don Jr interview [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

‘I don’t think most Americans, in their heart, want to be given something. I’ve spent a lot of time traveling around this country over the last four years. People want to work for what they get.’

does that include full security clearance? I'm not clear on what she's done to earn that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Don Jr interview [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK that was funny.
Quote Reply