Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ted Bundy tapes - Netflix
Quote | Reply
So I just got around to watching the four, one-hour episodes of the Bundy tapes on Netflix. Like most people, I had a pretty good idea of his crimes and story surrounding his execution, but I thought this documentary was pretty compelling given the audiotapes of Bundy's interivews, the archivial footage, and the interviews with those who were close to him and one of his victims who managed to escape a kidnapping attempt. There are a couple of scenes where you can really see just how sick and quickly this guy's anger could turn. It's also really interesting to see how far we've come with law enforcement communication and forensic evidence since the mid 1970s. If you get a chance check it out.
Quote Reply
Re: Ted Bundy tapes - Netflix [sake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm fascinated by serial killer crap like many and I can watch fictional movies like Silence of the Lambs all day long. Even shows like Mindhunter which are largely non-fictional. I have trouble watching the actual person being interviewed though. Like it's glorified and exploitive, even though it may not actually be like that. If that makes sense. Kind of like I can watch "people" being killed all the time in movies or TV but I don't want to see footage of a real person being killed.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: Feb 22, 19 7:11
Quote Reply
Re: Ted Bundy tapes - Netflix [sake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a fascinating documentary. Bundy was a monster, but the lack of law enforcement engagement made his crimes so much easier. I think he has kids from his jail house marriage correct?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Ted Bundy tapes - Netflix [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, he unbelievably was allowed to have contact visits with the crazy woman who accepted his marriage proposal during questioning at his trial and they had a daughter. That would not happen today on Florida's death row.
Quote Reply