Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MSNBC: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis
Quote | Reply
Nothing to see here, please move along...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkGYUDqC0Xw

https://my.xfinity.com/...611657/Comcast/MSNBC

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: MSNBC: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How is Jared supposed to bring about mid-east peace with these shananigans going on

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: MSNBC: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there really anything here, or just political games.

Saudi Arabia and US are allies, They have signed the nuclear non proliferation agreement. They are not an ITAR restricted country, So what is the barrier to work with Saudi? I am sure France will work with them if we don't.
Quote Reply
Re: MSNBC: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if Everyone has nukes then everyone has to play nice.
Quote Reply
Re: MSNBC: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:

Saudi Arabia and US are allies, They have signed the nuclear non proliferation agreement. They are not an ITAR restricted country, So what is the barrier to work with Saudi? I am sure France will work with them if we don't.

Flynn, who was working for one of the companies pushing this deal, went into the white house and continued to work this deal. Then after he left, the white house continued to push this deal, even though it was not allowed according to US law. Yes, that sure seems like something is there.

I suggest you look up what the 123 agreement is.

How come this administration just seems to want Iran to get go after nuclear weapons.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is much worse than the title says, the white house kept working this long after Flynn left.
Quote Reply
Re: MSNBC: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
patf wrote:

Flynn, who was working for one of the companies pushing this deal, went into the white house and continued to work this deal. Then after he left, the white house continued to push this deal, even though it was not allowed according to US law. Yes, that sure seems like something is there.

How come this administration just seems to want Iran to get go after nuclear weapons.

Since you are a such political hack on this forum, i'd prefer one of people who actually work in the nuclear industry weigh in before I reach a conclusion. Nothing you posted said it was illegal for the US to have an agreement with Saudi Arabia. We have them with many countries. It would seem logical that we could enter into one with Saudi Arabia. They seem to meet the criteria. We are building plants in China, who is not exactly an ally.
Quote Reply
Re: MSNBC: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
chaparral wrote:
patf wrote:

Since you are a such political hack on this forum, i'd prefer one of people who actually work in the nuclear industry weigh in before I reach a conclusion. Nothing you posted said it was illegal for the US to have an agreement with Saudi Arabia. We have them with many countries. It would seem logical that we could enter into one with Saudi Arabia. They seem to meet the criteria. We are building plants in China, who is not exactly an ally.

Remember when the conservatives freaked out when Hillary, all by her lonesome, "sold" all of our uranium to the Russians. Where was all this rational thought then?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
chaparral wrote:
patf wrote:

The whole scandal is to transfer the technology without the 123 agreement. Can you imagine how Iran would react to this sort of transfer? Why does this administration want Iran to peruse nuclear weapons?

We are building plants in China, because they already have nuclear weapons and already developed their won power plants. The same reason it is so easy to sign a 123 agreement with Russia.

I suggest you learn about this issue a bit first.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perhaps you missed the part in the 2nd link where it was stated that the Saudis are insisting on pursuing U enrichment themselves? Gee, why would they do that?

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: MSNBC: Flynn backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
patf wrote:
chaparral wrote:
patf wrote:

The whole scandal is to transfer the technology without the 123 agreement. Can you imagine how Iran would react to this sort of transfer? Why does this administration want Iran to peruse nuclear weapons?

We are building plants in China, because they already have nuclear weapons and already developed their won power plants. The same reason it is so easy to sign a 123 agreement with Russia.

And was any technology transferred? The article said he was working toward that. That is what you would do if you don't have an agreement in place. You work toward getting an agreement.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
chaparral wrote:
patf wrote:
chaparral wrote:
patf wrote:

And was any technology transferred? The article said he was working toward that. That is what you would do if you don't have an agreement in place. You work toward getting an agreement.

Ohh, so they were only planning on breaking the law. That is fine I guess. What was going to happen if the whistle blowers didn't come forward.

Seriously, what do you think was going to happen in Iran if the US lets Saudi Arabia have their own enrichment?
Quote Reply