Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

To my Army brothers...
Quote | Reply
I'm embarrassed for you. No need to apologize.

But WTF? Who thought this was a good idea and would positively impact them hitting their recruiting goals.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: To my Army brothers... [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I couldn't finish it. So fucking embarrassing. I remember getting voluntold to go be in a music video for some Army singing troupe at Fort Eustis, Virginia while I was attending BNCOC back in 2007. I know exactly what those troops in the background were thinking with those two fuckheads rapping in front of them.
Quote Reply
Re: To my Army brothers... [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brandon_W wrote:
I couldn't finish it. So fucking embarrassing. I remember getting voluntold to go be in a music video for some Army singing troupe at Fort Eustis, Virginia while I was attending BNCOC back in 2007. I know exactly what those troops in the background were thinking with those two fuckheads rapping in front of them.

My wife's Army, but her military service (Navy, ARNG) goes back to 1990, so she says maybe the Army's just trying to appeal to today's recruit. Eh, I guess.

That said, what the fuck was the Army thinking when it came to this one? Fucking embarrassing. Soldiers are trained killers, not wannabe rap stars. God, I felt the testosterone levels of the Soldiers behind them dropping even as I watched the abortion take place. SMDH.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't watch the whole thing, after a few seconds I got the idea.

I guess the kids today understand rap, so why not rap to them about the Army? They rap in school to teach kids English and math, why not the Army?

I'm going home and ripping up my dd214.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. Just, wow.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool vid, bra.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
this is not a recruiting vdo - but this is how you do it, gets me every time:
https://www.ispot.tv/...m50/pedigree-rescued
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe I can speak for the United States Marine Corps, maybe throw in the Air Force and our sea-going Uber brothers the United States Navy: holy shit you guys have truly embarrassed yourselves this time. Lord that was bad.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: To my Army brothers... [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
I believe I can speak for the United States Marine Corps, maybe throw in the Air Force and our sea-going Uber brothers the United States Navy: holy shit you guys have truly embarrassed yourselves this time. Lord that was bad.

My wife pulled it up at her unit today and showed it to the full-time support Soldiers ("AGR") and the ones making up for missed drills. She said they laughed at it all morning. Laughed AT it. Not WITH it. Big difference.

Man, I sure am glad I'm a part of the naval service right about now. Even "In the Navy" wasn't that bad. Heh.

Last edited by: big kahuna: Feb 12, 19 9:41
Quote Reply
Re: To my Army brothers... [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:

I'm never shy to throw some friendly joking the way of the other services who aren't as skilled at warfighting as our Corps, so I have to ask, why did you give the Air Force a pass on this one?

It was pity, wasn't it?

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Feb 12, 19 9:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
mck414 wrote:

I'm never shy to throw some friendly joking the way of the other services who aren't as skilled at warfighting as our Corps, so I have to ask, why did you give the Air Force a pass on this one?

It was pity, wasn't it?

Because that video was so bad it deserved a tri-service shaming. We're the creators the same that put out those stupid British army recruiting posters about millenials?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This was soooo much better 😂

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: To my Army brothers... [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
This was soooo much better 😂

I noted in one of my posts above that that Army thing was worse than "In the Navy." I stand by my assertion. Heh.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ5c54PzI90

This made the rounds when I was in Kosovo.
Last edited by: fat: Feb 12, 19 18:58
Quote Reply
Re: To my Army brothers... [fat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awe fuck wtf? I held out as long as I could- fuckng a
Quote Reply
Re: To my Army brothers... [Litemike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These recruiters at the schoolhouse are funny.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply