Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Washroom “etiquette”
Quote | Reply
If I, um I mean someone is in a stall next to someone who is on the phone is it wrong if that person tries to fart as loudly as possible?

Um, asking for a friend.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jan 22, 19 10:12
Quote Reply
Re: Washroom “etiquette” [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Today I listened to 2 Chinese dudes loudly talking to each other the whole time they pissed while I was trying to shit. Small bathroom too. They were speaking Chinese so that's an assumption I know. I didn't actually see them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a wide stance.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go away or I will fart in your general direction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought it was required, something about the Bro Code?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
If I, um I mean someone is in a stall next to someone who is on the phone is it wrong if that person tries to fart as loudly as possible?

Um, asking for a friend.

No it should be encouraged. In case you cannot muster one up feel free to do a hand fart.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Last edited by: Billabong: Jan 22, 19 14:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. If someone's talking on the phone in the bathroom, any behavior that will alert the person on the other end of the line that it's a bathroom is not only appropriate, it's encouraged.
Quote Reply
Re: Washroom “etiquette” [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
No. If someone's talking on the phone in the bathroom, any behavior that will alert the person on the other end of the line that it's a bathroom is not only appropriate, it's encouraged.

Many years ago, I worked for a large public company. I was standing at a urinal at work one day and the CEO, who was on his cell phone, came in and stood at the urinal next to me. I didn't flush when I finished.

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should not only fart as loudly as possible, you should also grunt like you are trying to pass a Buick.
Quote Reply
Re: Washroom “etiquette” [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're right to show deference to the CEO. But I'd be tempted to talk shit about it behind his back.

One of our offices shares a floor with a commercial real estate firm, so we also share the restrooms on that floor. Those guys are animals. There must be something about that profession that attracts the kind of person who talks on the phone in the bathroom. Not only are they constantly on a phone, but their calls are often contain loud "fuck this" and "fuck that" exclamations. I think deep down they know that they're still the equivalent of a used car salesperson, so they act out in other ways that they think make them appear more important.
Last edited by: AlanShearer: Jan 22, 19 16:01
Quote Reply
Re: Washroom “etiquette” [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can't always summon up a loud fart, at least I can't, but I can always clear my throat, fake a sneeze (and include an "ah shit" in the sneeze) and flush the toilet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All are worthy alternatives.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
You're right to show deference to the CEO. But I'd be tempted to talk shit about it behind his back.

One of our offices shares a floor with a commercial real estate firm, so we also share the restrooms on that floor. Those guys are animals. There must be something about that profession that attracts the kind of person who talks on the phone in the bathroom. Not only are they constantly on a phone, but their calls are often contain loud "fuck this" and "fuck that" exclamations. I think deep down they know that they're still the equivalent of a used car salesperson, so they act out in other ways that they think make them appear more important.

You know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate.

https://m.youtube.com/...be&v=6FWfKoc-MKM
Quote Reply
Re: Washroom “etiquette” [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's only if you have the good leads.
Quote Reply
Re: Washroom “etiquette” [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:
All are worthy alternatives.

As are gasping, groaning, and straining. All of which can be done loudly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was once at the urinal and the Fedex guy was in the shitter stall next to me was talking mad game- "oh baby, I miss you, baby, Imma hit that tonight..." and so on. I let one rip and flushed 3x for effect. That was 5 years ago and I still get a chuckle.
Quote Reply