Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Vino's next career [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
renorider wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
Nobody ever thought of adding a splash of pineapple juice to a bidon before nor travelling with their own pillow. It's made a huge difference.

A bunch of marginal gains! They add up!

Yup. It's a little known fact of math when applied to cycling (and only cycling) that improving ten things by 1% does not improve overall performance by at most 1%. It is additive. Performance is improved by a whopping 10%, which is right in line with EPO. Too bad those poor bastards during the top fuel era of cycling flunked out of new math. It's tragic really. Just tragic.
Quote Reply
Re: Vino's next career [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1% would be a lot though... Otherwise if you believed marketing and saved at least 1% for every component, lube, helmet and clothing... Then it would easily add up to you 100% savings and we all know what thay means=actual FREE speed!
Quote Reply
Re: Vino's next career [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's funny :)
Quote Reply
Re: Vino's next career [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah yes.... asymptotal reductions sold as cumulative,classic!
Last edited by: lacticturkey: Jul 2, 19 5:30
Quote Reply
Re: Vino's next career [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
amazing. would love DQS to do a reply video especially to the blue team comments.
Quote Reply
Re: Vino's next career [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vino would be 10+ down after the swim.

Canadian Record Holder 35-39M & 40-44M - 200 m Butterfly (LCM)
Quote Reply
Re: Vino's next career [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Serious question....who the heck was Vino drafting in the age grouper field at Kona.

Just waiting for the backdoor brag: "Vino? He finished 2 seconds behind me at Kona which makes sense since he drafted me the whole time"
Quote Reply
Re: Vino's next career [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
Serious question....who the heck was Vino drafting in the age grouper field at Kona.

Just waiting for the backdoor brag: "Vino? He finished 2 seconds behind me at Kona which makes sense since he drafted me the whole time"

Haha, a few months late, but Patrick Lange could have used Vino to draft off at IM Frankfurt to bring him back to Frodo and Sebi. Fortunately, Lange had no one to draft after his flat as Vino was in Nice so Lange had the excuse to do a jog at Frankfurt while Sebi and Frodo destroyed themselves in 38C heat and have a 2 month recovery hole for Kona. But if the Vino blue train had showed up at Frankfurt it could have been a good stand in for the Drietz blue train
Quote Reply

Prev Next