Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [KAlber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy is an asshole. That's why he posted it. Don't ever forget it.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And yet, nobody else called him on it. Totally NOT cool. I agree with you...Duffy, this is total douchebag material.
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [KAlber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KAlber wrote:
And yet, nobody else called him on it. Totally NOT cool. I agree with you...Duffy, this is total douchebag material.

Are you mad at google images too?

That’s where I found it.

Searched for “ugly thin woman”.

You should send in a complaint to google.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Jan 12, 19 19:01
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some people just don't have a fucking sense of humor any more.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
Crank wrote:

Thread hijack: That's not what she looks like. All the makeup, photoshop, etc., have conspired to essentially present us with a painting that looks like her, but isn't her.

It's not just her; it's true for just about every "glamour" shot these days, whether that shot is for a commercial publication or is posted by an Instagram "model." Nothing is real anymore. Everything is exaggerated and massaged at best, and an utter lie at worst. Welcome to the 21st Century.

Sans makeup, she's still beautiful.

https://www.instagram.com/...rce=ig_web_copy_link

Different strokes for different folks. She’s 20-something attractive, but nothing more, at least to me.
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
ironclm wrote:
Crank wrote:

Thread hijack: That's not what she looks like. All the makeup, photoshop, etc., have conspired to essentially present us with a painting that looks like her, but isn't her.

It's not just her; it's true for just about every "glamour" shot these days, whether that shot is for a commercial publication or is posted by an Instagram "model." Nothing is real anymore. Everything is exaggerated and massaged at best, and an utter lie at worst. Welcome to the 21st Century.

Different strokes for different folks. She’s 20-something attractive, but nothing more, at least to me.

You must live in some sort of 20-something model commune. That woman is way way way above average.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
ironclm wrote:
Crank wrote:

You must live in some sort of 20-something model commune. That woman is way way way above average.

It’s called a college town.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
ironclm wrote:
Crank wrote:

She's still wearing makeup and overly plucked, lasered and burnished.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
ironclm wrote:
Crank wrote:

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here’s my nugget of advice for the dating age folks and looking a “youth beautiful” or “makeup beautiful”.

Look at the parents. If their parents are fatties with moles then your 20 y/o princess is going to at least slightly resemble that as they age.

Same for paying attention to how older family members look in photos from having kids.

Some young beautiful people turn into sows after kids and never lose the weight and give up on their bodies until the kids are gone.

So, some parents may seem fine now, but look at photos of while they had kids to make sure you won’t end up with a 300 lb person for 15 years.

(Yes, that’s very shallow advice. But it’s advice for early in a relationship when you’re simply infatuated and don’t “love” someone yet).
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mrs. Duffy’s mom was a hot MILF.

Now Mrs. Duffy is.

While we’re in the shallow end of the pool another pro-tip is go for the womens with smaller boobs.

Big boobs never age well and you’re small breasted lady can always get bolt ons.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

I really hope this is sarcasm, and itself humor! Which would be kind of funny.
Last edited by: trail: Jan 13, 19 7:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
slowguy wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
ironclm wrote:
Crank wrote:

It’s called a college town.

I live in a college town as well, one that had a huge emphasis on active living/being fit.

If you're under 35 I think we have around a 60:40 female to male ratio. At college age it's even more skewed.

There are a lot of very attractive 20 something's in this town.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"It’s called a college town. "

Funny, I traveled to Germany a few years ago for work. I was floored at just how beautiful German women were, which was not a stereotype I'd ever heard. I thought it must be the lack of fatty American food combined with the walkable layouts of their towns. Then I had overheard someone say that the office was located in a college town. That's when it all made sense.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [bikehard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bikehard wrote:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2815052-tim-tebow-announces-engagement-to-ex-miss-universe-demi-leigh-nel-peters?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Alternative headline: "Sheltered Homeschooler Struggles Through Life And Settles For Marrying Miss Universe."

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
"It’s called a college town. "

Funny, I traveled to Germany a few years ago for work. I was floored at just how beautiful German women were, which was not a stereotype I'd ever heard. I thought it must be the lack of fatty American food combined with the walkable layouts of their towns. Then I had overheard someone say that the office was located in a college town. That's when it all made sense.

Dude, taking a weekend trip to Sweden from Denmark it was like a light switch. Literally just crossing the border to Malmo 10 miles or so it’s like entering a movie set of hot women.

Sweden, it’s true, it’s downright ridiculous. Sure, not everyone, but a seriously disproportionate amount of hottness.
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [bikehard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread is funny. A bunch of middle aged guys on the internet trying to make the case that Miss Universe 2017 really isn't all that pretty,...just standard 20-something attractive.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

Some? The humorless pretty much outnumber the humor-filled these days. It's a fucking disgrace how no one can take a damn joke anymore. I get lectured by one more person out in the real world about how "this isn't funny" and "that's not funny" they're going to get kicked so hard in the 'nads they'll be singing soprano in the Vienna boys choir as an honorary life member.

Don't become this, Lavender Room. It doesn't look good on you:

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Last edited by: big kahuna: Jan 14, 19 6:31
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
This thread is funny. A bunch of middle aged guys on the internet trying to make the case that Miss Universe 2017 really isn't all that pretty,...just standard 20-something attractive.

no kidding or standard Tebow hate. He's a good guy and has done alot of good in the world.
Quote Reply
Re: Tim Tebow - landed pretty good... [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
Is she a Mormon?

Why would Teabag marry a Mormon?

Btw, that dude is GAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

I thought he was a Mormon and committed to chastity. ;)

hastag fakenews
Quote Reply

Prev Next