Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vote for a youth athlete
Quote | Reply
Calling on the triathlon community for a little voting support, My daughter (Caitlyn Luitens) is nominated for athlete of the week up here in VT and rallying the Slowtwitch crew. She has done some sprints in the summers and attributes some of her fitness to mostly cycling (loves her Specialized altho I am sure the seat is too high!), running and trail running. Sadly she swims like her old man :-(

Any voting for her appreciated:

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/12/24/vermont-varsity-insider-athletes-week-ballots-dec-16-22/2396702002/

Banger
Quote Reply
Re: Vote for a youth athlete [banger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who did she support in the election, Trump or Clinton? ;) I voted for her twice. Merry Christmas.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wrong forum ;-) but done. remind me again tomorrow

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Dec 25, 18 9:08
Quote Reply
Re: Vote for a youth athlete [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which forum should I put in? Guess I thought here since the triathlon part was only cross training We live in VT so politics are pretty clear

Banger
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Which forum should I put in? Guess I thought here since the triathlon part was only cross training We live in VT so politics are pretty clear

both so she gets more votes. Plus the womens forum since your kid's a girl.

BLP or whatever his name is does some gatekeeping with anything remotely tri related, like the cycling you mentioned, in this forum

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since you live in Vermont I suspect she's not a Trump supporter so I voted for her. She's in 3rd so needs a few more votes.
Quote Reply
Re: Vote for a youth athlete [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
another vote and a bump for the post

Quote Reply
Re: Vote for a youth athlete [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would be correct not a Trump fan. Altho as a parent you have to like how much conversation youbgetbwoth your kids since they are always what the heck he is doing now?!?

Banger
Quote Reply